Dual Sheath Redux Patch : skyproc.exceptions.MissingMaster

badakzz

Question

Hello guys,

So basically i've spent the night following this STEP.2.2.9 guide step by step. Unfortunately when I try generating a patch from DSRP i get this error message :

skyproc.exceptions.MissingMaster: - Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp has some missing masters: - Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp Please activate and try again.

However Unoffical Skyrim Patch.esp is present in the Data tab of Skyrim Mod Organizer.

Any clue of what could be causing the problem ?

I've seen this topic where some guy gets the same error as me, but I can't run BOSS UserList Manager since it won't accept my masterlist.txt, either if I put the url of it of if I download it (here).

Thank you for your attention and I look forward to answering any questions that you may have.

Do you mean forgetting to run LOOT before running DSRP or before running BOSS UM ? If yes, i tried both cases, still getting the same error when trying to patch with DSRP.

If you meant forgetting to run LOOT at all during the following of the STEP guide, I did follow the STEP guide step by step, so i've had to run LOOT several time to modify the MetaDatas.

Your load order is bad, which is why you are getting the error. Are you running BOSS or LOOT? It sounds like you are running both. If you are using LOOT, please ascertain that you don't have DSR set up to run BOSS during patching, as that will break it. If using BOSS, you need to set up user rules, which we don't have on the STEP guide as we use LOOT.

I tried using BOSS to reproduce what the guy did to fix the same error that i get. But since it won't take my masterlist.txt it's pretty much doing nothing. 

I had the error before using BOSS so it's not what's getting me the error.

You're saying that my load order is bad, can you please give me some advice to fix it ?

Thanks for you answers

1. Download and install LOOT if you haven't already done so. It should be version 0.6.1

2. Run LOOT though Mod Organizer.

3. Hit Sort and wait for it to calculate your load order

4. Add any missing LOOT Rules. A list of the mods in STEP needing rules is in the warning at the top of the Bashed Patch page.

5. Click Apply

6. Click Apply

7. Remake your Bashed Patch

8. Patch with DSR.

When launching Bashed Wrye trough MO, I actually can't rebuild aMidianBorn_ContentAddon.esp . The option isn't selectable.

That leads to not being able to follow the instructions on the rebuilding of bashed patch, 0.esp because I only can tick/untick GQJ_DG_vampireamuletfix.esp and Trap Makes Noise.esp

Edited by badakzz

First off, from your modwat.ch, you need to fix your ini files. Copy the one you generated in Documents\My Games\Skyrim into your profile (unless they're the same, in which case, delete them, redo Skyrim Launcher Options, then copy into your profile (ModOrganizer\Profiles\).

Also, you need to fix the Left Pane priority order of at least the mods at the top. It needs to be structured closer to mine at the top https://modwat.ch/DoubleYou#modlist (That is my STEP Extended profile, so that is what it should look like when done, approximately).

As for your issue with Bashed Patch now, instruction 3 is about adding bash tags, so to do that to aMidianBorn_ContentAddon.esp you need to:

1. Run Wrye Bash through Mod Organizer

2. Scroll down and select (left-click) aMidianBorn_ContentAddon.esp. It should become highlighted in blue.

3. Go to the bottom right of the window, and you probably will have to drag up the bars between Masters and Description in order to see the Bash Tags section. In that white space beneath Bash Tags you need to right click and click on Delev to add it. Do this again to add the Relev tag.

4. Continue with step 4.

Hello guys,

thank you for your help. So for I've been able to follow your instructions successfully.

Netherthless when I try running Skyrim through Skyrim Performance Monitor, I'm getting this error :

STATUS_INTERNAL_ERROR:  (Code: 0)
   at EasyHook.NativeAPI.Force(Int32 InErrorCode)
   at EasyHook.RemoteHooking.InjectEx(Int32 InHostPID, Int32 InTargetPID, Int32 InWakeUpTID, Int32 InNativeOptions, String InLibraryPath_x86, String InLibraryPath_x64, Boolean InCanBypassWOW64, Boolean InCanCreateService, Boolean InRequireStrongName, Object[] InPassThruArgs)
   at EasyHook.RemoteHooking.Inject(Int32 InTargetPID, InjectionOptions InOptions, String InLibraryPath_x86, String InLibraryPath_x64, Object[] InPassThruArgs)
   at PerformanceMonitor.Data.FPS.AttachProcess(Process process, String assemblyFilePath)

Also, I can't find where is the Mod Configuration Menu in-game, so I'm really not sure everything worked. How can I control what worked and what did not ?
I think at least some mods work since the drake thingy of the main skyrim menu is now spinning lol.

EDIT : alrite my bad I didnt activate the plugins on MO. Now I get this errors when I launch a new game on Skyrim :

hfH7Xh8.png

HWi7N1e.png

FeaKBJ5.png

Here's my updated modwat.ch :
Edited by badakzz