HUD Disappeared

PioneerRaptor

Question

Everything was fine until I went into the initial tower right after Alduin attacks Helgen. Here, after Jarl Ulfrik tells me to go up the tower my HUD completely disappears and I cannot move my character using the keyboard or look around when using the mouse.

However, I can bring up any interface such as Inventory, Magic, etc with the Tab or their own respective Hotkey and I can also open up the Main Menu via escape.

Furthermore, if I load up Save 1 (Right before character creation) and create a character and get back to this same point I still will have my HUD and if I continue on here instead of stopping the HUD will stay. However, if I idle (for example to change MCM Settings or Game Settings) that is when the HUD disappears, regardless of whether I change any settings.

Note: I have dual monitors, though I don't think that is the issue. As I tried disabling one monitor and the problem existed.

Work-a-round: So, I don't know how to solve the problem, but I do know a work-a-round and it's pretty simple. Simply, do not stop in that tower and wait until you get into the Keep with either Ralof or Hadvar.

Edited by PioneerRaptor

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet