No Sound

PioneerRaptor

Question

Hello,

I just finished using the Skyrim Revisited: Legendary Edition modding guide to mod my Skyrim. The only deviation was that I did not install the two unofficial expansions nor Another Life mods. Aside from that, I followed the guide to a "T" except for changing some options that depending on the three mods that I did not install.

So, I just loaded up Skyrim and started a "New Game". Once that loaded up there was no sound at all. I even waited for the dialogue to start and again the sound did not start still.

Note: I created my own SR Conflict Resolution.esp using your guide as the premade one I could not use since it needed the master from Another Life.

EDIT: If it matters, I have a Sound Card and do not use the motherboard audio drivers.

PROBLEM FIXED!

Apparently, Skyrim disables my Keyboard's Volume Control and therefore I thought I was turning the Volume up but alas, I was not. Therefore, I turned the volume up before launching the game and of course Skyrim had sound!

Edited by PioneerRaptor

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet