"In Script Block" Popup After Sleeping

whitewolf87

Question

I've had only the most minor of issues here and there, all completely able to be ignored more or less, after I installed F&L according to the guide.

Now I'm getting a popup that says "In Script Block" after I sleep in any bed in the game. I have no idea why this is happening or where to start to figure it out. It could be nothing, but I don't want to be so sure just in case it's crippling some kind of quest or something (Mod quest or vanilla).

Any idea how I would start figuring out what's going on? Thanks in advance.

2 answers to this question

I found one reference to it on the Nexus forums and it's incredibly unclear what it could be related to, given that the mod author responded to it by being frustrated (not that I'm saying it's his fault because it's not, lol) and the quest it references is one that I haven't even started yet/may not ever start. To be clear, this doesn't have to do with the Inheritance mod, that's just the only instance of this happening in FNV that I can find at all.

https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/891221-the-inheritance/page-77&do=findComment&comment=8756145

Edited by whitewolf87