S.T.E.P. 2.3.0 News or pre-News?

ninjamilez

Question

I know that the administration can't just hand out 2.3.0 progress to random thread starters since big news like this is always announced via official threads and other social media outlets.

Saying that, the last update that I saw regarding the progress of S.T.E.P. 2.3.0 was on the 5th of October last year.

"We're getting a lot of questions about an ETA on 2.3.0. Currently there is no ETA. There are a lot of things that need to happen before we're ready for that release. Fear not though, we're currently working hard on several smaller projects that will all get us closer to the next release." (S.T.E.P. Official Facebook Page)

Are we able to get any updates on this statement? Is there and ETA now?, how goes the progress on the "smaller projects" mentioned in the Facebook statement? I don't even mind if you don't give an ETA or any information on the progress, just let us know that you have a rough ETA ready to announce, or even how far progress has come since this statement.

Really, just any information on how things are going. Ideally, I'd like to know if you have any announcements planned for the next month or so.

Maybe there has been some announcements on this forum that I haven't seen. I've not regularly checked any of the S.T.E.P. websites for a few months now.

Thanks,

NinjaMilez.

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet