Evergreen Mills Interior is largely missing

Kelmych

Question

Inyuasha147 commented that the interior of Evergreen Mills is missing. I haven't been to Evergreen Mills in the game I have been using to test the guide. I went to Evergreen Mills and indeed the interior is mostly missing when I am using the mods in the guide. I loaded a different MO profile with only the fixes and UI mods and the interior is fine. There is clearly a problem with one of the other mods with a plugin in the guide. This is usually caused by a plugin with one or more wild edits, ITMs, or other damaged records. Has anyone else seen this problem and tried to fix it?

Typically the way to find out what is causing this is eliminating various plugins (other than the fixes and UI mod plugins since they are not causing the problem) until the interior is once again as it should be. Try doing this; I will also work on this as soon as I can.

3 answers to this question

The problem is caused by the "The Mantis Imperative - Mantis.esp" plugin. When cleaning this mod with FO3Edit the ITM errors can be removed but not the UDRs. Put the original uncleaned version of this plugin into the "The Mantis Imperative" folder in the mods folder in the Mod Organizer directory. Then clean the plugin with FO3Edit but don't remove the UDRs.

I'll change the guide to note this.