[WIP] Bash Tagger (detects up to 49 bash tags!)

fireundubh

Yes, I ran it on one plugin at a time. In the last test I ran that plugin was the first one I tested. I tried using your script with both FO3Edit 3.0.32 and the most recent 3.0.33 .

Go to line 1075 and change false to true.

Go to line 1083 and change false to true.

Then run the script on that plugin again. Tell me what messages are output then.

Nothing changed in the tags. The bash tags reported are : {{BASH:Actors.ACBS,Actors.Stats,Delev,Scripts,Stats}}. In FO3Edit I can see changes from the Fallout.esm master in rows in ACBS and Items for NPCs, in leveled list item entries, and in MODL and MODS records under Armor and Armor Addon. I don't see any actor stat changes compared to the master (although intermediate mods do change these).

I'm using a version of mator's mtefunctions.pas dated 1/8/2015.

Here is what was output. Perhaps there is some problem with other scripts I have in FO3Edit?

Applying script...
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Using record structure for Fallout 3
[0] Scripts: 

BornAgain Outcast v3.esp:
Added tags to header: 
{{BASH:Actors.ACBS,Actors.Stats,Delev,Scripts,Stats}}

[Apply Script done]  Processed Records: 25, Elapsed Time: 00:00

"[0] Scripts: "

There should be the full path to the element after the colon, but there isn't, which means the SCRI element isn't being assigned.

I need the ESP to see what's going on. You don't seem to have the same one that I downloaded from the Nexus. Put the ESP up on MediaFire.

Here's the result:

[0] Scripts: 
[2] Stats:  \ [37] BornAgain Outcast v3.esp \ [3] GRUP Top "ARMO" \ [3] ArmorPowerHelmetOutcast "Outcast T45d Power Helmet" [ARMO:00060C72] \ [14] DATA - Data

Added tags to header: 
{{BASH:Actors.ACBS,Actors.Stats,Delev,Scripts,Stats}}

Here is what I got when I used a different MO profile with fewer mods active. The profile included the UI mods (including the FWE plugins) , fixes, and Bornagain outcast v3:

[2] Stats:  \ [29] BornAgain Outcast v3.esp \ [3] GRUP Top "ARMO" \ [3] ArmorPowerHelmetOutcast "Outcast T45d Power Helmet" [ARMO:00060C72] \ [14] DATA - Data

Added tags to header: 
{{BASH:Actors.ACBS,Actors.Stats,Delev,Stats}}

Even through I ran your script on just the single mod in both cases, it looks like the result has some dependency on the rest of the mods that affect the same records.

Okay, open your entire load order in FNVEdit. Hold Shift when you click OK to skip building references.

Then go down through the highlighted ARMO and NPC_ records in that mod, making note of each file that those records override.

Then give me a list of those files and their associated mods, so I can go hunt them down and get them into my load order.

Edited by fireundubh

v1.3.5 is up. The primary change was to the validation logic. The script now checks if the processed record exists first rather than second.

Sounds stupidly simple, right? Well, the original script didn't do that, so I guess I carried over a bug. There should be less false positives now.

Again, we're still testing, so verify suspicious tags. You can do that by turning on the respective debug logging options and looking at the triggering records.

Smoke tests:

YUP - Base Game + All DLC.esm:
Added tags to header: 
{{BASH:Actors.ACBS,Actors.DeathItem,C.Climate,C.Light,C.Owner,C.Water,Delev,Destructible,Factions,Graphics,Hair,Invent,Names,Relev,Scripts,SpellStats,Stats,WeaponMods}}

FCOMaster.esm:
Added tags to header: 
{{BASH:Actors.ACBS,Actors.AIData,Actors.AIPackages,Actors.Stats,Destructible,Eyes,Factions,NpcFaces}}

OldWorldBlues.esm:
Added tags to header: 
{{BASH:Actors.Stats,C.Light,Delev,Graphics,Scripts,Stats}}
Edited by fireundubh

My original script was designed to be used only on a single plugin and it's masters loaded in xEdit (you start xEdit and double click on a plugin to load), because when comparing it gets values from the record itself and it's previous override. When only master files for that plugin are loaded, it will get the correct data from the last master which modifies that record. When other plugins are loaded, the result will vary.