Flashing screen - Multicolored rectangles

darkside

Question

I followed SRLE and REGS. Just noticed flashing multicolored rectangles when I run pass some certain spots. This is reproducible.

Please see screenshot of Whiterun (JK's whiterun)

I have GT 750m SLI

Any thought? 

ScreenShot3.jpg

Edited by darkside

3 answers to this question

Could you list any guides you may be using?

What exterior lighting mods are you using i.e. ELFX Exteriors, Claralux, Lanterns of Skyrim. Also are you using ENB? If so try switching presets and making sure that your Optimus is not kicking in. Based on you saying you have 750M SLi I assume you have a gaming laptop so Optimus shouldn't be an issue but google Optimus fix or search on the forums here and see if that helps any.

Could you list any guides you may be using?

What exterior lighting mods are you using i.e. ELFX Exteriors, Claralux, Lanterns of Skyrim. Also are you using ENB? If so try switching presets and making sure that your Optimus is not kicking in. Based on you saying you have 750M SLi I assume you have a gaming laptop so Optimus shouldn't be an issue but google Optimus fix or search on the forums here and see if that helps any.

SRLE and REGS to the letters. ELFX, ELFX exterior, Relighting skyrim tailored for ELFX, that's all.

There is no Optimus GPU in this laptop.

Edited by darkside