None of my Skyprocs are working after update

Jverv

Question

To any that look here and see this post, feel free to create an account on the Bug Genie and add you experiences to any of the issues that are there.

That is where Tannin does most of the checking and if many users post their views, it aids in setting his priorities.

EDIT:

I have also found that even though you may 'unlock' MO after unsuccessfully attempting to run these tools, the Java runtime executable, javaw.exe, isn't given a termination command and remains in memory. If you tried to start them a few times you will have it running in memory and you will need to either quit Windows and restart or otherwise terminate those instances with Task Manager of another tool, such as System Explorer.

Edited by GrantSP

Good point @DoubleYou. Will do so for all future issues.

As a reminder to all, do a search for similar issues and just add your experience to the existing issue rather than creating new ones. Removed the duplicate issues and assigned them them to point to #950

Tried rolling back to .14, when I run the SUM Patcher, MO locks and then just unlocks. :(

I would say then the best way to 'rollback' is to backup your files/folders, following the method outlined in the wiki, and then remove that installation and re-install it using the 1.2.14 release. There are no issues with that release (1.2.14) regarding 'proccer' type tools. Most likely you left behind a file that was of a newer release.

I know its a pain but I'm confident @Tannin will be on the case immediately. 

Oh wow, I just received my GTX 970 2 days ago and started on STEP last night. I was running into this bug and tried just about everything humanly possible (I consider myself tech savvy) and was just about to give up. Glad I decided to check these forums/the MO comments or I would've lost my mind.

I would say then the best way to 'rollback' is to backup your files/folders, following the method outlined in the wiki, and then remove that installation and re-install it using the 1.2.14 release. There are no issues with that release (1.2.14) regarding 'proccer' type tools. Most likely you left behind a file that was of a newer release.

I know its a pain but I'm confident @Tannin will be on the case immediately. 

I am just messy. I had the argument path set incorrectly. Works fine now, Thanks!

Oh god. Thank you for this thread. I was finding older stuff on google until I stumbled on this thing, which isn't indexed externally yet. The replacement hook.dll fixed it for me. Yay Tannin. Thanks GrantSP and others for linking to the BG and posting back that there was a fix.