Mod Organizer mods Missing, greyed out, moved inside other mods... and polygons everywhere.

seneschall

Question

I followed step 2.2.9, I'm pretty sure to the best of my ability, and the first try, got polygons everywhere.  So I went about unchecking some mods here & there, and still couldn't get rid of the polygons after several attempts.  So I thought, let's start from the beginning.  I created a new profile, and ONLY checked the ones I thought I would need to check from the beginning.  Even then, still polygons.

I loaded up from steam, and after a LONG wait, I got started on Low Quality, still very shaky mouse. 

I went back to Mod Organizer, and found SkyUI , ETaC, and a few dozen others, are somehow now INSIDE 3dNPC!  How on earth did THAT happen, and is my computer simply NOT compatible with enbseries?  

On a side note, too, I think step-project.com is blocked in China now.  Had to use a VPN to get here for the last few days.

4 answers to this question

I have no idea what is going on with the mo nonsense. It sounds like something interesting is going on.

The poplygons being stretched everywhere seems like an issue with drivers or something else. There have been a few cases. Look down the general forum because the was a recent case that happened I think within the week.

As for the mo issue, I don't even know how to go about that one. Someone may be able to explain that one.

AMD i3-2100? You mean Intel. And it has 2 cores. And from the looks AMD HD 6450 has 1gb vram. Your system should work on the low range. Polygons? Do you have a picture? Otherwise, yes, uninstall and reinstall your AMD Cataylst graphics driver (currently should be Omega 14.12)