Realistic HD Mushrooms (by Halk_Hogan_PL)

EssArrBee

There are mesh changes in the mod which account for the change in appearance - there are roughly 1000 vertices in the new model which is reasonable.

As an OT, it is possible to find MysteryModder's Realistic Mushrooms given a bit of GoogleFu but those were just retextures. It will be nice to see where this mod goes.

• 5 weeks later...

Time for me to start doing my favorite thing again. Screenshots.  :gnome:

So there are only three mushrooms in this pack so far, but I like them. The bleeding crown is a little far from vanilla, but with the Mystery Modder textures, we really need something for STEP.

I used the indoor planters from HF to take the first set, it would be a lot like the ones out in the wild.

Vanilla (Current STEP)->Realistic HD Mushrooms->Vanilla World Object->Realistic HD Mushrooms World Object

White Cap

hhWGa5k.jpgECg0uJe.jpg9HNxAyw.jpgaZ5XiJd.jpg

Fly Amanita

tXMfjFg.jpgOESfR6x.jpgBnEsJNS.jpgzEeCZfA.jpg

Bleeding Crown

dTQC2gC.jpgVRZ6jIr.jpgUY6MolO.jpgvqXKmt1.jpg

I've been watching this mod and I'd like to see more mushrooms covered before adding it to STEP. The reason being is because it might fit fairly well now but not down the road when more mushrooms are covered...it might not.

So far I like them all. They're a bit of an artistic direction, but they are nice works. I especially like the added touch of the roots. The Fly Amanita needs more white spots as the vanilla is far more realistic (by looking at real life pictures).

• 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...

This mod is now (well, apparently has been for months) abandoned.

Like I posted in another thread, I sent the guy a message at the beginning of october, asking what the state of his unfinished mods were, didn't get a reply, and after trying again today he wrote

"I'm sorry but I do not plan to do anything to Skyrim. Instead, I invite you to modifications to Fallout 4 (release soon) and The Witcher 3".

What a waste. No I will have to dig the old replacer mod from somewhere. I think Gamwich has something in his farmouses mod.