New Vegas Bounties II -- deleted navmeshes

whitewolf87

Question

Still carefully installing mods according to the guide, going by F&L sections, then testing by loading up a clean save to make sure nothing incredibly crazy is afoot.

After installing the quests under "And that, I think, was the handle...", I get  a flag from LOOT for 2 deleted navmeshes in the New Vegas Bounties II mod. Read up on it, most people report it to be just a fluke-y problem, and I tested it with my clean save and noticed no CTD's or freezes while going through the opening motions of the quest, so I'm tempted to just ignore it. Thought I'd drop here though and ask if this is something I should worry about and if so if there's a way to fix it.

Thanks for all the help, guys and gals.

2 answers to this question

I've never experienced anything from those deleted navmeshes. If you want to fix them, then google how to do it with FNVEdit. It's not nearly as easy as fixing the UDRs and ITMs, so I left it out of the guide. I ask a lot of users to get the whole thing done with cleaning, merging, and hiding plugins, so I felt it best to leave out the instructions for navmeshes since it would only be used once.