Vividian ENB - Skyrim Revisited ILS from enbhost.exe?

MysticDaedra

Question

I can start a new character, and even save and load into this character from the LAL prison cell place. However, when I click on the bed to load into my new life, I get an ILS.

Before I even followed the STEP guide, I couldn't get ENBoost to work by itself. It appeared that enbhost.exe would load up to around 650MB of ram, then just sit there doing nothing. Games would load just fine without it, so it has to be an ENB issue, right? 

I thought at first that it had something to do with a save being old, but it doesn't make sense if that were the case that a brand new game would have the same issue.

Any help would be great, I'm really tearing my hair out here.

EDIT: On the same save I was using (from inside the LAL prison with all mods configured and installed) I managed to get it to load out! I chose the "Surprise Me!" option on the statue, and it sent me to Fort Dawnguard (oh joy...) Anyhow, after leaving the castle I headed out but it did the same ILS thing when I tried going through the pass. So it's intermittent somehow, sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't... What am I doing wrong here?

Edited by MysticDaedra