SkyProc Not Launching In Mod Organizer

Monstarr

Question

Okay for the last 3 hours I have been trying to get this working and I have finally realised I should ask a forum. My problem is that everytime I try to launch a SkyProc patcher not matter which one it is I get locked out of the Mod Organizer like normal but then nothing happens after about 20 seconds and then the mod organizer just goes back to normal.

Screenshot here: https://i.imgur.com/xn1hy1D.png

I have tried disabling my anti-virus, uninstalling mod organizer and even fully reinstalling skyrim but to no effect. I get no errors or anything when this happens so I cannot give you more information.

Thank you anyone who gives me a response.

Having problems again! When I run the normal Patchus maximus, I get "Java ran out of heap space",  when I try running Debug  - moreHeapspace - 32BitandMO.bat file in MO it says 'D:\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Perkus Maximus - Maximum Perk Overhaul\SkyProc Patchers\T3nd0_PatchusMaximus\Debug  - moreHeapspace - 32BitandMO.bat' is not recognized as an internal or an external command opperatable programm or a batch file. what do I do?

Edited by Gimaj0

From Perkus Maximus page:

Error: "Null pointer exception"
How to fix:
Multiple possible reasons.
- If you run the 32 bit version of the bat file with or without Mod Organizer, 64-bit Java has to be uninstalled for it to work
- Run the patcher on a minimal load order (only official esms + Wintermyst) and verify it works. Add mods one by one, and run it again after each addition. repeat this until you get the error.