Crazy_San

Unable to log into Wiki

Question

15 answers to this question

Wiki capitalizes the first letter of every page and adds an underscore for any space in the URL, so the wiki user name should be either (try both):

Crazy_San

Crazy San

Wiki capitalizes the first letter of every page and adds an underscore for any space in the URL, so the wiki user name should be either (try both):

Crazy_San

Crazy San

Tried both, still says it's an invalid username

I'm currently in St Louis on business travel, and unfortunately don't have a means of investigating right away. I'm flying back home Thursday night, so can take a look Friday or sometime over the weekend.

Also a follow up to Crazy_San, were you ever able to login to the Wiki? Particularly before we switched forum software?

No, I never tried before.  I tried to do it so I could look at the changelogs for a pack.  I've got the direct link to that page now so there's not rush but I figured I should make you all aware of the issue.  I'm assuming it has something to do with the underscore in my name, but I can't be sure.

I did verify that the wiki does not have a previous record of you. That means it is definitely the underscore that is causing the problem. Should be an easy fix, but won't be able to work on it till the weekend.

Hi guys, I'm having the same issue.  I've tried multiple times on multiple days and no success.  I assume it would be because I also have an underscore in my name?

Hi guys, I'm having the same issue.  I've tried multiple times on multiple days and no success.  I assume it would be because I also have an underscore in my name?

You should be able to log-in now.