Issues with papyrus file when CK is opened through MO

Archey

Question

I'm having an issue where when I open some papyrus files in CK with an external editor its acting like the file does not exist, this only happens when CK is opened in MO.

Take for example this script  _DE_CampTent2_SmallHide2BR when i open it in an external editor it is just blank as if it was a fresh file, but when I open source through CK the source shows up. This script is used/created by Frostfall, which is located in the MO mods folder, which CK picks up when ran through MO. When i try to open it in an external editor its trying to open it in skyrim/Data/Scripts/Source. 

Now normally this wouldn't be an issue, but it happens when creating a new script for myself on mods im working on.

The only way ive found around this is to take the newly created PSC file from the overwite folder and put it in the skyrim/Data/Scripts/Source folder, im not sure if this is good practice since its not inside the mod organizer folder

Does anyone know a way that i can get external editors to work in a CK that has been ran through MO?

Edited by Archey

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet