Some questions about MO/SKSE and mods...

PsychoDave

Question

So I'm restarting skyrim from scratch.  I followed STEP back when it first started and I see that its a lot different now.  Ive followed the guide through 2.D. and am ready to benchmark.  However i'm having some difficulty/confusion with a few mods, mostly the SKSE ones I believe.  I ran LOOT, restarted MO and ran SKSE.  After exiting Skyrim and restarting MO I have an error that says I have files in my overwrite file.  After double clicking on "overwrite" in MO I see a folder called "SKSE"  in the folder is a Plugins folder and in that is "Fuz Ro D'oh.ini.  What do I do with this file?  I've gone back through the STEP guide, watched the how to video for skse and tried searching the forum.  

There are also a few other mods not showing up in the left side of MO and im not sure if I installed them correctly or if i just missed a step.  They are Double Cursor Fix and smart souls.

The other mod i'm curious about is the High Res Texture Pack, the free DLC one.  It was already installed, through steam i guess, before I installed MO.  Its on the left window but it doesn't have a tick box and says "Non-mo.  Is this correct?  I followed the "detailed instructions" for that mod.

Thanks in advance for the help, i'm sure ill have more questions later

Edited by PsychoDave

Ok, so now im confused.  I installed everything in the 2.2.9 guide.  All mods with and with out the green bar, now I need to install a STEP Patch, but which one?  Im assuming that since I installed all the mods, not just the ones with the green bar, that I need the Extended patch.  When I install it through MO and tick it I get an alert in MO saying "Missing Masters - No Guided fix"  "The masters for some plugins are not enabled...aMidianBorn_ContentAddon.esp"  That was never on the list to download and I cant find it anywhere.  

So, does that mean that I need the STEP Core and not the extended?

I found the content add on...  Its an optional file in the Book Of Silence, apparently i was distracted while going through this part of the guide last night

So after installing the Content Addon im getting this allert in MO...

Move aMidianBorn Book of Silence - ContentAddon after When Vampires Attack

The detailed instructions say to place it directly under the book of silence mods...so do i ignore this message from MO?
Edited by PsychoDave