Some CBBE textures are not showing up in game.

Elynna

Question

I've been using mods since Morrowind and have been using NMM for years. When I returned to Skyrim though I thought I would give Mod Organizer a try. So far I really like it, I love being able to see at a glance what is overwriting what and profiles are a great idea that I do not know what I would do without now. But I have been having some issues.

I downloaded and instaleed CBBE with the curvy body, face pack, darker feminine eyebrows and underwear. Everything seems fine excempt that no underwear show up. I checked the Data tab in MO and the underwear was installed, and in the right place data/textures/clothes/CBBEunderware/ female. I checked the actual data folder to make sure there was nothing there, I even reinstalled my backup vanilla data folder. I've reinstalled CBBE a dozen times or more now and I've arranged my priorities so that CBBE overwrites but is not being overwritten. None of this has helped. Which is strange because usually if textures are missing it is because either a) they were not installed b) they were not installed correctly/in the right place or c) something else if overwriting them. None of those things seem to be true here however yet they are still not showing up.

Now no underwear is okay, I can live with it fairly easily. But I would like to know why it is happening so I can better understand what's going on. And maybe it would give me a clue about other issues popping up. With SkyRe installed the lock picking GUI will not open and things do not appear to be where they actually are. There is a health potion sitting on a table but it is not really there, you can only pick it up by looking under the table where it is invisibly sitting on the floor.

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet