Multiple Floors Sandboxing (by Dovahklon)

dovahklon

After installing this mod, I started a new game with Alternate Start in Solitude and Roggvir's execution was bugged. Vivienne Onis stood outside Angeline's Aromatics, so the execution scene could not start. Can anyone else confirm? It could very well be something on my end (uninstalling this mod fixed it, though O_o)

Thanks @DefyVelocity for the report. This is first report for this issue. I am thinking that the execution scene should have higher priority than her normal sandboxing package, will have to keep a lookout for this, as I don't have access to CK at the moment.

• 7 months later...

With the current events going on, I want to share a very small piece of my mind. Right from the beginning of this little tweak (I am no modder, and I never think this is a mod, it's just a setting tweak), I have shared what I learned from it. So I hope many of you had or will find the information helpful, but I also hope I have demonstrated in the little way that I can what my ideal modding community should be, one that shares files, knowledge, skills, and methods openly and selflessly with the sole intention of improving modding as a hobby without violating anyone's intellectual properties.

• +1 2

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sooo how about adding this to STEP? Perhaps adding it to the STEP patches seeing as it is just a setting and perhaps not worth a plugin slot considering the 256 esp limit.

If you do, note that a hotfix has been released.

This marks the chair, alchemy station, and enchanting station in Delphine's secret basement ignored by sandbox.
Edited by TorNyan