Project Reality - Climates Of Tamriel - Weather - Lighting by JJC71

EisDrache

I think Farlo is the only one that actually owns Dawnguard' date=' so can't help with specifics and please don't keep mentioning stuff without spoilers.[/quote']

I see, will wait for him to reply then. Thanks. And I can't see how anyone could get spoiled by seeing the said items name, but anyway, I fixed it.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would advise to use CoT as is without any uninstall.  CoT is being updated for Dawnguard so just play your first playthrough as a Dawnguard (which avoids the bug iirc) and wait for the update to play as a vampire.

Ah, I see! Thank you. :) Will probably end up joining the Dawnguard then. Let's wait for Farlo to confirm, see what his experience was.

A tiny question that just popped: Do you advice against the removal of mods in general ( during a playthrough - done with the qasmoke waiting method etc. ) Guess it depends on the mod, SkyRe for instance would break everything if it got removed, that stands for lighting/weather mods as well?

• 4 weeks later...

Version 2.1 is out.

-Added Dawnguard Compatibility Patch

-Added New Cinematic ENB which I worked on extensively

-Added Vanilla Night Level 4, which is the brightest night setting

-Fixed Vampire Vision, night vision & Predator Vision problems when using Dungeons & Caves Hardcore

-Dungeons & Caves Hardcore Re-worked & Cleaned Of UDP's

-Revamped Snow & Blizzards

-Revamped Rain & Storms

-Added compatibility for Frostfall 2.0

-Fixed clear and cloudy weather chances. Around 40% of weathers were not showing in-game, so you will see a lot more variation.

• 5 months later...

I haven't seen it mentioned yet, the new version of CoT v3.0 has been released. Unfortunately it has a corrupt esm due to TESVsnip and the BOSS team is recommending it not be used until jjc has a chance to fix it. Also unfortunately, I'm pretty sure he's still out drinking for the day lol.

---

edit: Word on the mod's facebook page is that it's a version conflict and the author is re-uploading to nexus. It's currently pulled for the time being.

UPDATE: So there have been reports from BOSS that the ESM is corrupt. Everyone rest assured that I will get to the bottom of this and have CoT 3 back with you all within the next 24 hours.

CORRUPT ESM?

BOSS masterlist is reporting a corrupt ESM. Gee whizz. We need some calm here folks. Everyone just breath and count to ten. I believe the BOSS team when they say they have reason to voice concerns so its being looked at.

I've removed CoT3 main files until I can check this for myself. There have been suggestions that I have abandoned the mod. Let's get this straight, I would never ever abandon the mod.

I will get this resolved and have CoT3 back with you all within 24 hours.

In the meantime you can still use v2.1

Hey guys version 3.1 is out and supposedly working! How can I make it work with RLO and Skyrealism Enb?

What settings are you guys using to make the best of these 3 mods? I've read that I cant install dungeons/interiors modules of cot but can I install all the rest? ( winter, sound, nights and dragonborn patch?) Is there any other conflicts with step or enb presets? Thanks a lot!

A lot of step users seem to use RLO/COT combined with skyrealism enb though :) That's why I thought it was the good place to ask hehe I'll try to find some answers over the lighting pages on these forums but the only mods I see conflicting are sunglare and real thunders rest seems to be just fine :)

Just leave everything at default for CoT selecting only the night brightness that you want. RLO and CoT are compatible in this way. Load CoT first and everything should be fine. That's how I have it and I have no issues.

Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk 2

Hey guys version 3.1 is out and supposedly working! How can I make it work with RLO and Skyrealism Enb?

What settings are you guys using to make the best of these 3 mods? I've read that I cant install dungeons/interiors modules of cot but can I install all the rest? ( winter' date=' sound, nights and dragonborn patch?) Is there any other conflicts with step or enb presets? Thanks a lot![/quote']

Directly from the RLO team: "This mod is 100% compatible with Climates of Tamriel's weathers! (do not use COT interior + dungeon modules with RLO)" So the answer is no! You can't use the interior and dungeon modules of CoT. This is because RLO edits all of these and they will conflict. RLO nights are plenty dark though with combined with SkyRealism.

Lighting/weather mods generally should not be mixed for several reasons' date=' but they likely could be in certain configurations. That is beyond STEP though.[/quote']

CoT v3 and RLO have been specifically designed to work together by the two mod authors.

A lot of step users seem to use RLO/COT combined with skyrealism enb though :) That's why I thought it was the good place to ask hehe I'll try to find some answers over the lighting pages on these forums but the only mods I see conflicting are sunglare and real thunders rest seems to be just fine :)

Those are the only two mods that I should conflict at the moment. Haven't done any testing on this though yet. I'll be installing this combination on Friday.