Free (or Cheap) Games & Giveaways

Just letting every one know in case you haven't heard the Summer sale is coming early. it's tomorrow so get your wallets ready to buy games you will probably never play. Or at least that's what i'll be doing.

Sadly my wallet has nothing but moths inside.

Gog has Don't Starve for $4.99. This is a great little game. You can get the Reign of Giants DLC for an additional $4.99, but I'd suggest sticking with the normal version as it can be frustrating enough as it is.

They also have Magrunner for free right now, but I've never heard of it. Can hardly beat free + no DRM. 

Bioshock triple pack for $15 and the Biosock infinite season pass for $12. That triple pack is a deal if you don't own the Bioshock games, like some kind of weirdo, but the season pass could probably be a bit lower. Maybe wait for it on a flash sale.

The Far Cry complete pack is also $15 bucks and that is a whole lotta game for so little. If you own some of those games then they are all 75% off, and I recommend Blood Dragon, only $3.75, for a really good time.

Has anyone placed the XCOM: Enemy Within expansion? I really like the original game and the expansion is only $10 bucks right now, so I'm wondering if I should pull the trigger on that. If you don't own XCOM, then maybe check on the complete pack they have for $16.74 and don't get the XCOM + The Bureau pack. The Bureau is crap.

Bioshock triple pack for $15 and the Biosock infinite season pass for $12. That triple pack is a deal if you don't own the Bioshock games, like some kind of weirdo, but the season pass could probably be a bit lower. Maybe wait for it on a flash sale.

So what are you saying???  ::|:  I'm a weirdo? My mamma always told me my weirdness makes me unique! :confused: 

Has anyone placed the XCOM: Enemy Within expansion? I really like the original game and the expansion is only $10 bucks right now, so I'm wondering if I should pull the trigger on that. If you don't own XCOM, then maybe check on the complete pack they have for $16.74 and don't get the XCOM + The Bureau pack. The Bureau is crap.

Have not even played XCOM...you make it sound as if I have time for gaming! Sorry, too busying modding to be bothered by actually playing games.

Actually, I haven't modded Witcher 2 and am thinking about picking that one up for the $3.99 so I'll have another game (Fallout NV, Skyrim and Witcher 2) to mod and never actually play. ::P: