Free (or Cheap) Games & Giveaways

At the EA E3 press conference they opened up the new Battlefield beta on stage. It is only for PS4 and first come first serve so go get on that right now if you want in.

Its open for all platforms except Xbox I think ATM. I am in the PC beta and its a whole lot of fun :) Very different from BF4 which is also fun.

I actually don't mind Origin knowing that Uplay exists. I mean 8 bucks is a hell of a deal but I don't think I can do it with the Steam Summer Sale around the corner. Blood Dragon was one of my favorite games of 2013 though, pure mayhem and fun.

I actually don't mind Origin knowing that Uplay exists. I mean 8 bucks is a hell of a deal but I don't think I can do it with the Steam Summer Sale around the corner. Blood Dragon was one of my favorite games of 2013 though, pure mayhem and fun.

I hardly like buying ubi games on PC as it is. Especially not one from uplay directly. Can't stand 3rd party DRM. If only all games could be made with the DRM The Witcher has. None. At least for the previous ones. I don't think 3 has it either unless you buy it off steam.

I don't see steam as drm so much as a service. Uplay is a service and drm, origin can be a service and drm for a few games like sim city. Plus the new find of graphics settings for watch dogs that ubisoft left out of PC version is pretty crappy. Not sure I want to support them.

To me, steam origin or uplay all offer really the same thing with minor differences. GOG with DRM-free is the only real different one.

The real offender is the steam uplay combo. I.e. Buy on steam but it launches Uplay. At least Origin had the decency to completely disconnect from steam.