Free (or Cheap) Games & Giveaways

I already have the collector's editions of ME2 and ME3 and ME1 has all DLC (the like 3 of them) through Origin. Having issues with my From Ashes DLC for ME3 but other than that I'm modding it. One of my friends says he has a lot of Bioware point codes that he could give me, I might take him up on the offer since he already has all of the stuff.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I just wanted to give another shout out for the Humble Freedom Bundle.

$30, all proceeds go to charity, with Humble matching up to $300k. Charities are ACLU (American Civil Liberties Union), Medecins Sans Frontieres (Doctors Without Borders) and the International Rescue Committee. You choose where the money goes.

56 games and counting (they added more a few times already), 5 e-books, 2 audio books, a music album, a comic series, and a video series.

Some great games in there, such as Super Meat Boy, The Witness, Stardew Valley, Mini Metro (both Steam and Android versions), and more. They ran out of Steam Keys for Subnautica, but everything else is still available.

4 days left. Anyway, link here: https://www.humblebundle.com/freedom