Free (or Cheap) Games & Giveaways

Game studios and retail companies will often post limited time deals for free games and giveaways. Use this topic to post links these free game offers, giveaways, or to any good deals found because everyone loves a good deal! Below are some links to various websites where these can often be found:

PC Games

General Gaming

• Giveaway Base (mainly Gleam entries and some are region locked so make sure you live in the right area for the contests)

If you get/have the original Deus Ex, then check out the mod that was released last year for it called Nihilum. It is a full campaign 10+ hours to do everything. Also, install some of the mods that make the game look a bit more modern, hard to get into a game where you can actually count the polygons of an object.

If you get/have the original Deus Ex, then check out the mod that was released last year for it called Nihilum. It is a full campaign 10+ hours to do everything. Also, install some of the mods that make the game look a bit more modern, hard to get into a game where you can actually count the polygons of an object.

Same goes for Mass Effect. I've never released it but here's my Guide on getting that a bit prettier: https://wiki.step-project.com/User:TechAngel85/MassEffect

OMG all three for $7 nice! I might just have to pony up for them somehow. Know how long it lasts? I couldn't find a date on the site. I have the collectors editions of the first two and of the first game's expansion pack Legends of Arrana.

Some good deals today! These sales end fast so don't sit on them if you think you might want one!

Portal Bundle (portal 1 &2). $24.99 $6.24

Half Life Complete (includes all 10 Half-Life games) $39.99 $9.99

Valve Complete Pack (includes 24 games! includes both bundles above) $99.99 $33.99

Age of Empires 2 - HD Edition $19.99 $4.99

Fable: The Lost Chapters $9.99 $1.99