Missing/Transparent Textures

p4ck3tl055

Question

Been running around is god mode checking out my tweaked STEP Extended setup before beginning another play-through the last few hours.  I really only have two issues and they're minor, but distracting.

• In Whiterun, around house Grey-Mane, there is a completely transparent or missing texture that's part of the foundation.  I've not ventured inside to see if this texture is part of the floor, but I will and will report back.
  • In Solitude, the trim or stone around the entrance door to the Blue Palace is the same way, but only when looking in a certain direction/angle.

This video shows the problems:

(It may still be rendering, please forgive my impatience.)

I've attached the exported active mod list from ModOrganizer if that might help.  In the meantime, I'm going to try to figure out which texture is actually causing the problem and if I find it, I'll report back.

p4ck3tl055 Active Mods_2014-05-26.txt

2 answers to this question

That is not a texture issue. but a mesh one. Some mod have an incorrect mesh somewhere which cause it to either not render, or to be invisible. 

Most likely culprint would be the city altering mod. 

You nailed it.  I removed "Perfect Whiterun" and the hole vanished.  So I replaced PW with "Beautiful Whiterun".  I do prefer the exra foilage that PW provides, but I'd rather live without the hole in the world.  :)

Thanks again.