I'm spinning all over!

Halde

Question

Hi all!

Being finally able to launch Skyrim, and perhaps even play the game, I came into a bit of trouble. In the introsequence, I was spinning. To the best of my abilities, I can describe it as; imagining being the thingie in a magic 8-ball while someone is shaking it. And due to this shakyness, the introsequence seems to never stop. At least when the one guy said "Why are we stopping" and the other guy says "Why do you think" and about 2 minutes after that, we didn't get out of the cart.

I have absolutely no idea what could cause this, but hopefully, someone here does.

Secondly. The loading time was quite long(like 3-4 minutes I think). Can this be written off as Skyrim starting for the first time? I have my SKSE version 1.0.7 and I have in the SKSE.ini set the memory block to 512 and 256 respectively. Should I up this to 768 and 256? About this, in my SKSE.ini file, I've typed: [Memory]

EnablePatch=1

Block1=512

Block2=256    

The reason for this is that I've read here:https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/1340369-skyrim-memory-patch-fixing-ils-ugrids-ctd-freezes-for-real/

that what I need to write to make it work changed to this, from the "GiveFirstbornToSheson" thing.  

I do not have Safetyload or that Cell Stabilizer. I assume I have ENBoost installed, I have all the Wrapper files in my Skyrim folder. I also have Season of Skyrim ENB installed. I have about 204 mods. I will upload my modlist, loadorder and plugins. I'm not sure if they are relevant, but they might be. I should note that Mod Organizer gives me no formal errors other than these "Potential Mod order problem". Also, I have TES5Edit backup and "AltF4 Mod" files in Overwrite folder for some reason, but I hardly think that's the problem. 

- I should note; I haven't tried to fix these, because I've read that they rarely matter. 

- 2nd note; My "Better Skill and Quest Book Names" mod is for some reason not detected by BOSS, and as such, BOSS gives an error that I need it for the "Even Better Quest Objectives" mod. I have the mod installed though, so I'm not sure why BOSS is PMS'ing about it.

- 3rd note; I have sat my Skyrim.ini and Skyrimprefs.ini according to STEP and ENB. 

Move Run For Your Lives after Complete Crafting Overhaul - Separate Vanilla and DLC files
Move Even Better Quest Objectives after Run For Your Lives
Move Enhanced Blood Textures 3 5d after Even Better Quest Objectives
Move The Choice is Yours - main file after Enhanced Blood Textures 3 5d
Move The Choice is Yours - Dawnguard after The Choice is Yours - main file
Move Thieves Guild Requirements after The Choice is Yours - Dawnguard
Move Non-Essential Children after Thieves Guild Requirements
Move The Dance of Death 4-0 Beta - Ultimate Edition after Apocalypse New

~Sincerely 

Halde

modlist.txt

plugins.txt

loadorder.txt

Edited by Halde

It's odd. Even though I am using the Injector version, and have set both MO.exe, skse.exe, Skyrim.exe and Skyrim Launcher.exe as highest Nvidia GPU, ENB still says "current graphicadapter: Intel HD Graphics 4600". Oh ENB how you frustrate me!.

That's actually not an issue. The starting ENB status message will always list your integrated GPU for some reason. It doesn't matter as long as it's actually using your dedicated GPU.