Dragon Age: Inquisition Trailer and Release Date

Neovalen

Been playing this for the last week or two ... great game (Xbox One version is what I have been running, so PC version will be a HUGE time suck). Lot's of config options; tons of character tweaking; highly technical and complicated in a good way.

Great storyline too. Great graphics. All-around impressive and addictive.

I never played any of the DA series, but I have read that the 3rd ed is more like the gameplay of the 1st, if that helps to convince.

I will easily get 200 hours of gameplay out of it the way I play RPGs (uncover every little thing and follow all the little shinnies).

Witcher 3 will be next for me.

Origins is one of my favorite standalone PC games. It's as if Bioware looked at what made Knights of the Old Republic a great game, took those things, got rid of the weaker parts, and made a new game out of it.

I think that with Inquisition, I'm going to wait until they release a DLC that lets you reprise the role of your Warden. Unless they announce that their next Dragon Age will be a Warden game.

I am finally getting good at using the combat system, which is highly complex. Add in the effects of crafting add-ons, passive skills, and accessories, and it gets super-duper complex. Lots of stacking/optimization options that are difficult to manage.

I spend 4 hours last night just re-assigning skills and equipment for all characters interspersed with performing actions in the War Room. I have still barely scratched the surface of the game and plotlines. I have little knowledge of the historic lore, as well, so not really sure about the meaning/significance/context of 'Warden'.