Dragon Age: Inquisition Trailer and Release Date

Neovalen

As to RPG for the coming month  (coming from crowdfunding, so they are free of any pression over release date) =

Sui Generis

Kingdom Come

Dead State
Pillar of Eternity (Aka Bioware Project Eternity)

All these = KickStarter, funded mostly by fan.

Let us not forget the "Torment Tides of Numerama" who could be the biggest of this list (as to content, even if it is quite to soon to tell, as the others could also bring quite some heavy content (released for now is Divinity Original Sin, quite a free roam RPG with open road (altrough, you get to miss a lot of content going blind toward the next map, ahem).

Also, could be released in 2015 = OpenMW, who is already getting close to 1.0, and so, the tool is currently being develloped.

Edited by sbeden

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Now that I've had some time to play the game, it is totally epic. Loving every hour I pour into the game (as you may have noticed I've been scarce lately). Saw Bioware posted some epic tunes from fans and figured I'd share them here. The soundtrack is epic in general and so are these covers.

Little V Mills Rock Cover of the theme:

Malukah "Once We Were" cover:

• 2 weeks later...

I'm curious to see other peoples Inquisitors, lets see em! :)

The inquisitor I just finished my first game with looks terrible, so...  :no:  the hairs, eyebrows, makeup, and the lighting to choose them in almost made me cry. I very much look forward to intrepid modders fixing those things.

I went from this article to the DAI Tools and then to the BSN modding group so I swear, I was not stalking you Neo:

SGvRvIC.jpg

The inquisitor I just finished my first game with looks terrible, so... :no: the hairs, eyebrows, makeup, and the lighting to choose them in almost made me cry. I very much look forward to intrepid modders fixing those things.

I went from this article to the DAI Tools and then to the BSN modding group so I swear, I was not stalking you Neo:

SGvRvIC.jpg

Sure... I believe you... :D

Funny enough I didn't find the character creator bad at all with the exception of hairs.

• 1 month later...

is the sexual content in this easy to stumble onto ... flagrant? or is it stuff that you have to be driving towards?

I want to get this for my Xbox One, but only if my 9-year-old can play it without having to experience any of this stuff (he will not want to, so if he can 'escape' easily, it should be 'OK')