Alternate Start

• 3 months later...

Have had this happen on my setup as well during testing last night, happened twice in a row with new games, third new game it did not happen, sorry for the necro post but felt it was relevant to my current install, other thing that is happening as I reported in another thread is the imperial captain in Helgen is nude 2/3 of the time and clothed 1/3 of the time, is this also a bug or is this potentially something else?

It could be an issue with the aMidian Born Content Addon. It has been solved recently and the solution is rework your Bashed Patch with the newly added rules.

Notice: You must use the Bash Patch (located later in the Guide) when installing the Content Addon! If you do not, you will end up with issues such as naked NPCs. There are special instructions for the Content Addon on the Batch Patch mod page. Please note these instructions when building your Bash Patch later on in the Guide.

Within the Mods tab, click the aMidianBorn_ContentAddon.esp to highlight it. On the bottom right side of the Wrye Bash window inside the Bash Tags pane, right click and click on Delev to add it. Do this again to add the Relev tag.

It might help them to reequip their armour when you start a new game.

You could also use the console command if you don't want to start a new game: when you stand before them, activate the console, mouse-click on the nude NPC so that theit ID appears in the console and type in removeallitems press enter and then resetinventory press enter.

Exit console and they should put their armor on.

Thanks for your suggestion BUBISHI, this worked perfectly, I believe I tagged this when following the guide originally but maybe did not rebuild the bashed patch correctly.  Have run new games 3 x in a row with no issues with Imperial Captain or Lokir getting run over or flying off the wagon!

It could be an issue with the aMidian Born Content Addon. It has been solved recently and the solution is rework your Bashed Patch with the newly added rules.

Notice: You must use the Bash Patch (located later in the Guide) when installing the Content Addon! If you do not, you will end up with issues such as naked NPCs. There are special instructions for the Content Addon on the Batch Patch mod page. Please note these instructions when building your Bash Patch later on in the Guide.

Within the Mods tab, click the aMidianBorn_ContentAddon.esp to highlight it. On the bottom right side of the Wrye Bash window inside the Bash Tags pane, right click and click on Delev to add it. Do this again to add the Relev tag.

It might help them to reequip their armour when you start a new game.

You could also use the console command if you don't want to start a new game: when you stand before them, activate the console, mouse-click on the nude NPC so that theit ID appears in the console and type in removeallitems press enter and then resetinventory press enter.

Exit console and they should put their armor on.