Realistic Boat Bobbing (by Gandaganza)

CJ2311

Had this installed for a good long while, and eventually removed it for some reason I can't recall. Might have been a compatibility thing, but I honestly can't recall. What I do remember is that it was pretty much an easy install, and a good look.

May have to go back and put this in, now that I think on it.

EDIT: At least part of this needs an update to use USLEEP instead of the USKP. The long boats portion, specifically. So that's a third of the ships covered gone. *shrug*

Edited by Shadriss

As far as I can tell from the records, USKP edits aren't used and neither is USLEEP.

5 XOWN - Owner

3 XESP - Enable Parent

1 XLCN - Location

5 DATA - Position/Rotation

Those are the USLEEP records to forward.

Though the position records I hardly think needs forwarding and neither of the records are game breaking ones, in itself.

Edited by JawZ

It also mentions in the description that the Animated Clutter patches don't work right. They are in the download, but dropped from the installer due to "stability issues". More work may be needed to get these mods to play nice.

Besides the small compatibility issues, this mod looks better than RWT. Haven't tried this in-game, though.

This mod has been in the Real Explorers Guide to Skyrim pack for a long time, and users of that pack (including me) have found the mod useful. There haven't been many reported problems with it in the REGS thread.

Agreed.  At this point I feel it required in my load order.  It's just such a natural fit.

It's just a simple drag & drop procedure, no removal/replacing of master files or anything like that.

The records I posted earlier, dragged with the mouse from USLEEP into RBB, and your done.

And if it where to be a master file in the File Header, open Creation Kit and press ctrl+delete in the master list file, does not need to have the mod loaded just op en the Data tab and press those two buttons while having the desired master .esm/.esp file selected.

Or use TES5EDIT, select the master file to remove and right click with the mouse button and select remove.