Sign in to follow this  
unearthlycrowbar

Cot weather patch nights looks dark except during overcast weather, then it gets bright.

Question

So I use Nights level 4 (very dark) of the weather patch and it looks really good, except when grey skies roll around, full on overcast, the nights suddenly brighten up as if it is midday almost (but slightly darker). Then, if the weather goes away, it gets dark again! Is there a way to fix this using the ENB or other options??

2 answers to this question

When you say "The ENB" then which do you mean specifically ? Also screenshots help immensely so if possible please provide those. 

Thanks 

Well the most easy way to fix this is using default night brightness and setting the overall Darkness for nights higher in "The ENB" :) That way clouds are also covered.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Lili_Cakez
      So I've noticed that rain drops appear black when falling over certain terrain backgrounds. From my own research, I can see that this is somewhat common, and people have said to install weather mods to fix this. The only thing is that I am using Snapdragon ENB, and the author says its incompatible with other weather mods. Is there a way to prevent the rain from looking black without installing other weather mods? I love this ENB, so I am hoping I wont have to find another one. I also don't want to just entirely disable rain in ENB.

• By z929669
      Discussion topic:
      ENB Light by 4109
      Wiki Link
      Download ENB Light 0.98 Alpha 2 and install with the following options ... NOTE: need to test these options against mods that they may overwrite (e.g., Leanwolf's, Embers XD, et.). Check conflicts to determine what files to hide when testing.

• By TechAngel85
      Discussion topic:
      Wonders of Weather by isoku
      Mod Picker Link