BUM - Force a Mod to the bottom

p4ck3tl055

Question

Like the title says, I need to know how to force a mod (Warburgs Paper Map) to the bottom of the load order else it fails to work properly.  Every time I run the reproccer or BOSS, Warburgs gets put close to the bottom but not the very last mod and I have to drag it manually.  Not a terrible proccess I know, but with a BUM rule, I won't have to worry about it.

Thanks in advance.

4 answers to this question

Create override. One of the buttons up top.

I know that I can create an override, but I need something to force it after.  I'm not sure what item is the very last to be loaded to use as a sort item.  For now I'm using a post-reprocer patch and that is working.  I'm afraid that at some point in the future that I'll add another mod that will to the bottom and cause me grief.

I guess I should have been asking for a sort item that will always be very last in the load order and then I could make the rule to follow it.

Set the override to "BOTTOM Non Dynamic Plugins" and it'll ensure that it'll get loaded last (in fact Warbug's map happens to already be there, but it's an old esp with a different name that's listed)

Ofc any unrecognized plugin will still load after it though.

Set the override to "BOTTOM Non Dynamic Plugins" and it'll ensure that it'll get loaded last (in fact Warbug's map happens to already be there, but it's an old esp with a different name that's listed)Ofc any unrecognized plugin will still load after it though.

Lovely!  That worked just fine.  And when it comes to non-recognized plugins, I always create rule for them.  That's yet another reason I keep coming back to the STEP forums.  :)