Real Shelter - Full Release (by Robinsage)

EssArrBee

Ahh... I think I see what has happened. @ThreeTen posted about the next release as a "preview" and I misread it as a release. (Or he changed the wording afterward. Not likely.)

So for the time being it is still 1.4.x as the current release.

My bad, got so excited about another SKSE plugin I misread the post.

Yeah confused me too, and I was in chat with Threeten when I read Grant's post. Was like "I didn't think he was that close!" then went looking for the update and no update :( It's definitely coming, but it's still Soontm, not complete. 

According to Chesko's post here, and his comments in that thread, I think he's really not looked at Real Shelter much yet and doesn't have big plans for it. He may not end up touching it at all.

Threeten did indeed get a second wind here. Part of that was the SKSE plugin, which was made by meh321 (the same guy who did Crash Fixes). I understood the update as meaning "Real Shelter won't need patches", but I was talking to Plockton the other day and he said he was working with Threeten on making a patch for Skyrim Bridges, so it's probable that patches will still be needed for some mods. Not sure how that will end up working out.