Fear and Loathing in New Vegas - Feedback

Yea, some of the TTW devs are going on a spree fixing alot of the mods and updating them.  A merge of all the uncut mods (sandbox6s, Machienzo, MoBurma + a couple smaller ones) along with fixes and optimizations is in the works.  I've been playing with the development version and it runs so much better than the open mods currently on the nexus.

• +1 2

Quick question : does the Russel mod qualify asa quest mod or a  companion mod ?

Just need to know where i should place it in the mod list .

Next to the willow mod  or  next to questmods like Deimos ? 

Put it with either, it really doesn't matter with that mod as long as it is behind the Someguy Series mod.

Regarding Project Nevada - Extra Options: Both fixes can be dropped for it, as they are integrated into the main mod. Keep the Med-X fix, though, that's for the main Project Nevada mod.

Alright that should be easy to do.

Ohh... but is the new version clean?

What was wrong with the one included in the guide?

Missing required tags in ModuleConfig.xml (plugin types), so both MO and NMM had problems to install it correctly.

Also, from the guide:

The More Perks 2_4_6 file cannot be installed by MO, so the archive must be extracted

OR you can simply change the extension from 7z to zip.

• +1 2

Ah, I see. Nice work fixing it then.

Also it's funny seeing a resurgence in mod attention for 3/New Vegas on sites like Neogaf. Someone posted a link to the F&L guide, a couple people complained that it's too wordy, and on that same page you have one guy posting an image and bitching about mods, where LOOT says that his Fallout3.esm is deactivated lol.