Fear and Loathing in New Vegas - Feedback

EssArrBee, I got a little question. If I would merge all the weapons that Millenia ever maked into one esp (like in the guide), would it have a performance hit?
Or should I limit it to 13 weapons, like your merging instructions?
A quick lookup tells me it would include 45 weapons but I didn't check if "Weapons Of The New Millenia" includes any of them.

I believe so since the merging plugin script would re number the formIDs. You could try it and keep the old plugin with a different name. Then compare the two in fnvedit and see if the two have the same formIDs for the weapon category.

Oh, okay. Sounds easy but I know how hard modding, mainly FNVedit, can be :p
Would it possible to put a little tutorial in the according sections for recurring users?

Last question, would it be more viable to merge the extra Millenia weapons and your personal recommendation section together?
Or is it better to have the 2 separated for maintenance?

Thanks again for all your hard work ::D:

Edited by TDarkShadow

Technically you could combine the two without issue by doing both sets of instructions at once. Just make sure to only do one merge though.

I keep them separate so it doesn't get too long.

I'd need more time to put a tutorial together for fnvedit stuff. Don't think I'll have time for that this week.

MGs Neat Clutter Retextures is a very decent retexture mod. Personally, I use it both in FO3 and FNV and I can tell there's nothing in there that I don't like. And regarding New Vegas there's an Ojo Friendly version of it so it doesn't conflict with Ojo Bueno. Actually, I just now realize it wasn't already included in the guide which suprises me.

I've been using MG's Neat Clutter Retextures since the day I started following Fear and Loathing and I have never run into a problem with it. Most of the textures are decent with quite a few being very well done. I really like the medical equipment retextures it includes.

Yeah, it does a good job of covering stuff that most other mods don't. I use it along with the FOOK texture and mesh fixes so that typewriters and other stuff no longer look terrible.

Ourb.png

Nurb.png

Edited by Jax765

@Jax765 Where do you place the FOOK Optional File in your Left Pane? I thought about using it but wasn't sure because I thought it would conflict with the Weapon Retexture Project; therefore conflicting with Weapon Mods Expanded. 

@Jax765 Where do you place the FOOK Optional File in your Left Pane? I thought about using it but wasn't sure because I thought it would conflict with the Weapon Retexture Project; therefore conflicting with Weapon Mods Expanded. 

Can't check right now, but I believe I placed it quite high up in the load order to avoid conflicting with other stuff. I used the conflict tab to check for any conflicting mods that could easily be overwritten, and simply hid the offending files.

Edited by Jax765