Load order nad scripts

kerrykim

Question

I've recently finished following the SR:LE instructions and everything loads correctly.  Thank you to Neovalen for the wonderful guide!

I noticed that Mod Organizer gives a warning (Exclamation mark in upper right corner surrounded by red triangle) that "There are potential problems with your setup".  Clicking this window brings up "Potential Mod order problem" (no guided fix) that says:

The conflict resolution order for some mods with scripts differs from the corresponding esp. This can lead to subtle, hard to locate bugs. You should re-order the affected mods. The following changes should fix the issue:

• Move Run For Your Lives after Complete Crafting Overhaul Remade
  • Move When Vampires Attack after Run For Your Lives
  • Move Enhanced Blood Textures 3 5d after When Vampires Attack
  • Move aMidianBorn Book o f Silence - Content Addon after Enhanced Blood Textures 3 5d
  • Move Provincial Courier Service after aMidianBorn Book o f Silence - Content Addon
  • Move Alternate Start - Live Another Life after Provincial Courier Service

Is it needed to re-order these in the load-order?  Not a big deal to do; I'm wondering whether this is actually needed or whether following this advice would cause problems (i.e. the mods in the SRLE guide are in the given order for a reason).

4 answers to this question