Sign in to follow this  
wolverine2710

Search: find author (who started a thread).

Question

With 'find author' I can find for example all threads in which I did post (started and posted).

Is it possible to find ONLY threads I started?

2 answers to this question

For the Advanced search, fill out the following:

• Match: Only search in titles
  • Find author: <user>
  • Display Results: As a topic list
  • Result Sorting: Title

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By aufisch
      Every single time I want to log into these forums I have to reset my password. At first I thought that my goldfish-brain just couldn't remember it. But then I even wrote it down and I am now sure that I had to reset my password at least three times in the last two days, even though I am absolutely positive that I had my password correctly. I can't see anything that needs to be set to "trusted" in noScript (stepmodification.org is set to trusted).
      Does anyone know what could be the cause of this?
      Edit: I am on Firefox 90.0.2
    • By dreadflopp
      As the title says, the template needs to be fixed since this text is injected into other packs:

https://wiki.step-project.com/index.php?title=Template:Pack&action=history
      https://wiki.step-project.com/index.php?title=Template:Pack&action=edit&section=T-2
    • By TechAngel85
      Please take a moment to vote on our implementation above ^ . Please do so only after familiarizing yourself with commentary on this thread in addition to the way post voting works. thanks!
      NOTE: We are not committed to making any changes based on this poll result, but the result may hold some sway.

-STEP

Can we do away with the Reputation System entirely or is it a core feature in the forums? It usefulness is absolute zero and it causes more upsets than anything.