removing mods that had been installed through a external installer doesn't show as uninstalled

nomar

Question

3 answers to this question

So what you are saying is that when you deactivate an installed mod in the left pane, its associated ESP or ESM is not removed from the plugin tab in the right pane? If so that should not happen unless the ESP or ESM is in the vanilla game directory. That would be the only way those files would show up after deactivation or removal. I would check there for the files.

In the case of A quality world map, it only has textures so nothing will show up in the plugins tab. only in the Data tab.

If I am wrong let me know and provide more details.

Thanks for the reply back.

The expected behavior is as follows:

• When you download a file it should be "Done".
  • When you install that file it changes to "Installed".
  • If you uninstall the mod (using "remove mod") the last archive installed for that mod changes to uninstalled.

This is from the issue tracker Bug report #499, which has a status of closed, not a bug, unable to reproduce.

It appears you found a problem in the current version of MO. I encourage you to report this in the issue tracker for consideration by Tannin. Include as much information as possible and a list of mods which are affected.