Disappearing Cobwebs

phryxolydian

Question

I don't know what might me causing this but there are no cobweb textures for some reason.. I use isoku's Intricate Spider Webs mod and it was working fine I think but I must have changed something.. I use MO and it says ISW doesn't conflict with any other mod I have, which is why I find this so odd. Any help would be appreciated!

post-1589-0-75667500-1395515732_thumb.jpg

Oh, what I meant with ISW not being as good as I remember it being is not related to the transparent  webs problem. It's that when I took screenshots with a fresh non modded Skyrim, except for SRO, comparing vanilla, ISW and WEBS, there were some very unfavorable screens where ISW looked positively worse than vanilla. I've switched to WEBS Extended, thanks phazer!

I believe Predator Vision is causing webs being either transparent or black in some places. I've ruled out ELFX since, when viewed with a torch, webs are visible.. Funny thing is that, the transparency thing is not reproducing everywhere where there are spider lairs. I was just in the Raven Rock mine and using Predator Vision, and webs were clearly visible. Anyway, thanks for all your trouble, Kuldebar. I appreciate it.