X-Post From General Help, Didn't get much help after a week.

FamousDeadGuy

Question

Hello friends, I installed these two recently and have noticed with Crossbows Basic Collection (CBC), my quiver for bolts looks like this:

Posted Image

I attempted to re-install XP32's Maximum Skeleton to fix it, they stayed in the same spot. I then decided to get Closer Quivers and Longer Arrows to try and fix it by making the bolt quiver invisible. They somehow stayed in that awful spot pictured above. Any ideas? I'm thinking it's just some installer option that I am not seeing or something.

I also have this going on:

Posted Image

I am guessing this has something to do with SkyUi, but I can't seem to figure out how to move that bar so that it isn't crossing out the words.. This came from an unmodified SR:LE install, so any help you be appreciated.

Posted Image

This seems to be something to do with the see-through glass texture. It does the same thing with wearable lanterns. Like this:

Posted Image

After that, there is this:

Posted Image

The rivets on the crates are purple. 

I have already re-installed SMIM to attempt to address these texture issues. No bueno. =(

Edited by FamousDeadGuy

If you still have issues with the purple lantern and for anybody else with the same issue I fixed mine by removing 'texturesblack.dds' from the vanilla optimized folder

If that fixed your issue, then you forgot to update and use the  DDSopt INI file. There is an updated version on the DDSopt Guide that MUST be used or you'll even up with a lot of texture issues.

If that fixed your issue, then you forgot to update and use the  DDSopt INI file. There is an updated version on the DDSopt Guide that MUST be used or you'll even up with a lot of texture issues.

Hmm will have to check that one, I did copy and paste the file from the guide but whether i've put the file in the wrong place or something like that I dont know. So far that has been the only issue I had though.  But thanks for the heads up :cool:

Took me a while, took a break from video games for a bit. But here is the better screen of my information folder for Wearable Lanterns. https://imgur.com/kGe3sBy

Another thing I have noticed is when I am strafing to the right, my camera flips upside down. BUT I did uninstall the Andalus Font which was making the line go through the letters. So at least that is solved. Something I have noticed as well is that all of the textures added by wyrmstooth seem to be black. I think it has something to do with the ddsopted files being greyed out in the Mod Organizer.

"Wyrmstooth Optimized contains no esp/esm and no assets textures, meshes, interface..., directory"

Man I am just full of problems. *EDIT* Fixed the Wyrmstooth display in Mod Organizer, but some of the textures outside of the East Empire Trading Company in Windhelm are still black.

Edited by FamousDeadGuy