Image hosting

Octopuss

Seriously, just try out Google Drive. Here is a test gallery I set up in literally 3 minutes: https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B1_Nlyy2ueu0elQzTTUxd0oweHc&usp=sharing

You can set the privacy as well to where only you can access it, only those with the link can access it (which is what the gallery I posted above is set to) or to be completely public where anyone can access it. This can be done on folders and/or individual files. Meaning you should be able to hide a private folder inside a public folder.

Seriously, just try out Google Drive. Here is a test gallery I set up in literally 3 minutes: https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B1_Nlyy2ueu0elQzTTUxd0oweHc&usp=sharing

You can set the privacy as well to where only you can access it, only those with the link can access it (which is what the gallery I posted above is set to) or to be completely public where anyone can access it. This can be done on folders and/or individual files. Meaning you should be able to hide a private folder inside a public folder.

Hmm. That looks good enough. But I don't like the idea of having to download a program for it, and use seemingly awkward process for something as simple as uploading a picture.

Have you tried to create an account by going to that gallery link I sent you?

Yes :(

Edited by Octopuss

Copy works with the forum img links?

Yes, you can ... furthermore, this functionality is not limited to a "public" directory as in DropBox. You can use direct linking anywhere where you enable the security to allow it.

All can be managed on their web app, but you can also download a local app.

Let me know if any of you are interested, because if you set up an account through a referral, you and the referrer (me or s4n in this case) get an additional 5GB of storage in addition to the 15GB they give you to begin with.

Hmm. That looks good enough. But I don't like the idea of having to download a program for it, and use seemingly awkward process for something as simple as uploading a picture.

Just an FYI, you can log onto Google Drive via the Internet and do everything you need to do without the app. I created the gallery I posted above this way. The app is similar to dropbox's app; however, it's not required to use Google Drive, it's just convenient to be able to drag and drop or copy and paste files to upload them to your Drive without having to log in every single time.

Just an FYI, you can log onto Google Drive via the Internet and do everything you need to do without the app. I created the gallery I posted above this way. The app is similar to dropbox's app; however, it's not required to use Google Drive, it's just convenient to be able to drag and drop or copy and paste files to upload them to your Drive without having to log in every single time.

Copy works like Dropbox where you drag and drop into the copy folder, but if you install the app it adds options to the right click menu that will load the address to your clipboard for easy pasting.