Thrive Movement

TechAngel85

I don't know how many of you here gawk at society and believe in this way; however, I encourage everyone to watch this video if you haven't already:

I am one that does believe in this and have done much of the independent research. This videos pulls together many of the things I've found through research of my own and over time have come to believe them as being truths. The views aren't popular in society; however, if you believe these things then you know that is exactly the point. Society wants these views to be unpopular and mocked at; calling them conspiracy theories, hoaxes and the like. For those few that see past it. This video is inspiring. I for one, plan on doing more from now on.

Watch the video and talk about your thoughts.

WARNING: Any and all flaming will be dealt with according. Keep it civil!

It starts off talking about free energies and how they are real and available today and that the technology exists cheaply; however, the governments have suppressed them and other knowledge such as cure for cancers and the existence of life beyond our planet. Then they "follow the money" to tell you how the world is influenced by a few elite men (Rockefellers, Morgans, Carnegies, Rothschilds) and their goal of a World Order. Interviewers and research proves these plans are real and reveal many of the things that have been done. These things include admitting to the World Order goal, putting "their" people in power in various countries, purposefully making groups of peoples sterile, faking situations to achieve desired outcomes that ultimately result in them having more power and influence etc etc etc.

It is well worth the watch.

No worries, it took me at least a year of reading, researching and cutting myself off from mainstream media before I grasped everything, formed my own opinions and believed any of it. Now that I completely ignore mainstream media and have knowledge of certain signs, I realize just hope much the vale is pulled over everyone's eyes.

EDIT: Nevermind, I misread your post, and I think I would rather stay away from a discussion such as this one seeing as how I got very controversial views on these kind of subjects.

Edited by CJ2311
  • +1 1

Oh I know there is some bad crap going  on behind the scenes that most media outlets won't cover. One of the only ones that shows some of it is RT and their studio in Washington D.C. is only available on a handful of cable and satellite plans. Of course they're a little hard to take seriously with how much other stuff they have mixed in that I think that's probably one of the reasons they can get some of the word out.

I usually tune out when I here stuff about aliens, but if you really research into free energies then check out Bruce DePalma and his N-Machine. When I was in school we weren't even allowed to use it or request time with it. The machine just sits there. It was all about rotating objects creating inertial fields and outputting more energy than was put in. Also, he was the older brother of filmmaker Brian DePalma.

I've heard of this one. The video mentions several more that are all cheap, produce more energy that it takes to run them and could be very easily be implemented today; however, none have gain support by any government due to "big oil". It all comes down to money and power. People can't make money on something that produces it's own infinite energy and could be installed in any home any where.

Don't believe in life in the entirety of the universe besides us on own little tiny blue rock? The odds are much more likely that there is life than not. Governments from around the world have released once classified information regarding this and have said, "yes, it's true and here's the proof that we've held from the public". Mexico, the UK and France have all done this. The US is still holding that info for themselves for the time being. Even so, retired military and government officials and officers (over 500 of them) have gone on record saying, "yes, it's true and we were ordered to keep it quite and classify it". The information is out there if you're willing to find it.

The thing is that the universe is so massive that there are hundreds of billions of galaxies out there all with hundreds of trillions of stars in them each. If only 1% of those stars had planets orbiting around them and only 1% of those had life and then only 1% of those had intelligent life then there would literately still be hundreds of millions of different races/species of alien life out there besides us. Most of which are probably just like us wondering if there is other life in the universe besides them and a privileged few that know the answer to that question.

I don't usually openly discuss this type of stuff and typically keep it to myself because most people are going to look at you like you're nuts due to the fact that most people drink the kool-aid of society and just try to "fit it" with everyone else. They don't want to be label a "weirdo" because that is what society has taught us about these types of topics. Society teaches that if you don't fit into the cookie cutter then your abnormal and an outcast.

Sounds interesting enough, that I might take the time to watch it. However I am just a little man in this world, and I've considered trying to change it, but concluded that all those power-lusty guys up there can screw themselves for all I care. If I was in a novel or movie I would be pretty angry on how stuff is running currently and in the past and I would try to unravel everything and undermine all those nutters who think they own power over the world by the right of their existence. However I am not a hero of legends, I have to go to the bathroom for more obvious reasons than changing my appearance for another undercover job. I have to eat, drink, pay bills, work for money and work on building a family existence. For all I know that's enough to keep anyone on this planet busy. I'll leave the anti-mainstream streams and their pursuits to those that have time and will to pursue them.

As a scientist I am disappointed by this post. It is mostly conspiracy theories. Magical thinking if you will, the same that caused Steve Jobs his life and that certain celebrities are using to get people not to vaccinate thier children thinking it causes autism. I am not sure what is meant by "mainstream media." I will say be skeptical about what you read on the Internet and carefully evaluate your sources of information. Sadly that these views are being expressed on the STEP web site which pro ports to use the scientific method to evaluate claims like whether memory managers work or INI settings do what is claimed. Thing like the n-machine violate the laws of physics, see link provided by DoubleYou. I would recommend that anyone believing this non-sense visit science blogs  where I use to hang out. Those posts are largely made by 'real scientists' and probably would not be consider 'main stream', whatever, that is suppose to mean. Another good place to start would be the James Randi Educational Foundation started by the Amazing Randi a magician by trade who made a living debunking paranormal and pseudoscientific claims.