Sign in to follow this  
TechAngel85

Filter option for Mods in Testing on Mods Forum

Question

It would be nice if there was a feature in the Mods forum for filtering the testing threads. The choices for the Support forums are "show answered", "show unanswered" and "show all".

For the Mods forums, a "show mods in testing" could be added to the custom set of filters and any other useful topics of interest and might be a useful filter. The "Mods in Testing" feature is the one that would be most helpful and is the one I'm suggesting.  If it can simply be added it to the list of custom filters that is already there on the Forums that would be awesome. I know I can advance search for the "testing" tag; however, this feature would cut out a few steps and make it easier and quicker.

2 answers to this question

I had already set up "tag categories", which appear in the thread label at the very top thread view.

Not the first thing I would think about clicking when looking for filtered results but I suppose it works. ::):

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By TechAngel85
      Please take a moment to vote on our implementation above ^ . Please do so only after familiarizing yourself with commentary on this thread in addition to the way post voting works. thanks!
      NOTE: We are not committed to making any changes based on this poll result, but the result may hold some sway.

-STEP

Can we do away with the Reputation System entirely or is it a core feature in the forums? It usefulness is absolute zero and it causes more upsets than anything.
    • By z929669
      We have recently discovered that much of the wiki content is collapsible, which will be useful for much of our wiki content like "Detailed Instructions" in the main guide and text-box sidebars in other guides.

Wiki editors can surely make use of collapsible content in order to trim down guides and hide info that may be suited to only a small proportion of the target audience.

Take a look at the details on how to implement.

(thansk to hishutup for instigating our investigation into this topic)
    • By wolverine2710
      With 'find author' I can find for example all threads in which I did post (started and posted).
      Is it possible to find ONLY threads I started?