Sign in to follow this  
thecrippler2005

Reusing large .bsa/ .esp files instead of re-downloading from STEAM

Question

Okay, first of all: I'm a newbie and I'm sorry if I've posted this in the wrong place. I have a fair amount of experience installing mods on Skyrim (I've used Nexus Mod Manager in the past, but this is not a utility recommended by S.T.E.P.). I'm trying to install S.T.E.P. 2.2.8 and I'm wondering whether I should do a fresh (clean) install by first uninstalling the whole game and starting from scratch. I'd hate to have to do this since downloading Skyrim + Dawnguard + Dragonborn + HearthFires + Hi-res DLC will take forever on my relatively slower internet connection.So to begin with, my question is: can I simply keep the Dawnguard.esm, Dawnguard.bsa, Dragonborn.bsa, Dragonborn.esm, HighResTexturePack01.bsa/.esp, HearthFires.bsa/.esm etc. (see attached screenshot image) that are found in the Skyrim/ Data folder? Meaning: can't I just copy and paste these files into a safe folder, then uninstall and delete the rest of Skyrim, then reinstall Skyrim and just copy back the previously removed files into the Skyrim/ Data folder? Will that work or must I once again download all these updates and expansion packs from STEAM?I assume I'll have further queries once I start trying to get the S.T.E.P. installation done on my computer so I'd like to continue posting further queries under this topic if that's fine.

post-3584-0-92876200-1394822000_thumb.jpg

Edited by thecrippler2005

4 answers to this question

Yes, if you put some original files into Skyrim, including those you mention, and use Steam to refresh your local copy it will see the original files you have and won't download these again.

Thanks Kelmych. Now do you suppose any of the previous mods I installed (like Skyrim HD and SMIM for instance) could've messed up the existing .bsa/ .esp/ .esm files in my Skyrim/ Data folder?Would it make sense for me to delete everything and download a completely fresh installation of Skyrim? I don't really want to but I'm willing to consider it if that's what it'll take to get S.T.E.P. running perfectly. I hope you can enlighten me because I don't really know too much about Skyrim modding.

Hey Crippler,

I was in the same boat as you maybe a week and a half ago. I had a modest modded Skyrim install with 68 mods using NMM and wanted to install STEP. I ended up finding this guide on the STEP wiki: https://wiki.step-project.com/Guide:Make_Skyrim_Vanilla_Again

Just follow the steps, should take no more than 5-10 minutes, and you have a clean Skyrim install again. Then you can proceed with installing STEP. I did this and installed STEP and I have only had one CTD so far in about ~20 hours of playing on my STEP Core install + other mods. It works.

Thanks for that Citizen. I followed the instructions to a T (well mostly, one of the folders that was supposed to be retained as mentioned in the guide is simply not present in my Skyrim folder. The folder in question is called "Reslists") and am even able to launch the game. There's one hitch though: when I try the "Verify Integrity of Game Cache" step by right clicking on Skyrim in Steam and clicking on properties followed by the local files tab, I get a message that says: "1 file not located. Skyrim will load this file the next time you launch the game (not the exact same words but something to that effect)".Will this make any difference?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By KLWaster
      Need help - I have a level 29 character who has just finished Nchardak in the Dragonborn DLC (including the black book trip to Apocrypha), and every time I try to exit the dungeon my game CTDs after the loading screen. The crash is 100% repeatable, and only happens on that loading screen -- I can go back to an older save and go through other loading screens without any issue. 

This is the quest stage where I'm supposed to get ambushed by the dragon Krosulhah, so it is possible there is something crapping out in loading the meshes, textures, etc. for that stage.

System specs can be found here:
      https://wiki.step-project.com/User:KLWaster/SystemSpecs

Using MO and SKSE memory blocks. I have run Memory Block Log, but I am nowhere near the memory limit (block 1 is around 192 MB). 

Here is my load order.

[spoiler=Load Order]# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.
      Skyrim.esm
      Update.esm
      Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp
      Dawnguard.esm
      Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp
      HearthFires.esm
      Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp
      Dragonborn.esm
      Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp
      Skyrim Project Optimization - Full Version.esm
      ClimatesOfTamriel.esm
      SexLab.esm
      SharedSeranaDialogue.esm
      Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
      Solstheim Climate Overhaul.esm
      ApachiiHair.esm
      ApachiiHairFemales.esm
      ApachiiHairMales.esm
      [JmV]LTTF.esm
      SexLabAroused.esm
      HighResTexturePack01.esp
      HighResTexturePack02.esp
      HighResTexturePack03.esp
      Unofficial High Resolution Patch.esp
      Cutting Room Floor.esp
      Appropriately Attired Jarls Redux.esp
      Guard Dialogue Overhaul.esp
      RelightingSkyrim_Legendary.esp
      RealisticRoomRental.esp
      Weapons & Armor Fixes_Remade.esp
      Weapons & Armor_TrueOrcish&DaedricWeapons.esp
      Clothing & Clutter Fixes.esp
      360WalkandRunPlus-RunBackwardSpeedAdjust.esp
      DD_Dawnguard Additions.esp
      DD_Dragonborn Additions.esp
      iHUD.esp
      FISS.esp
      AMatterOfTime.esp
      Chesko_LoreBasedLoadingScreens.esp
      RaceMenu.esp
      RaceMenuPlugin.esp
      SkyUI.esp
      Footprints.esp
      Moss Rocks.esp
      Moss Rocks_DB.esp
      Beards.esp
      Brows.esp
      ORM-Arvak.esp
      RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
      ExplosiveBoltsVisualized.esp
      DawnguardRuneWeaponsFXSReplacer.esp
      MLPSoulGems.esp
      chfshPlayerVoicesets.esp
      CollegeOfWinterholdImmersive.esp
      Invisibility Eyes Fix.esp
      Immersive Citizens - AI Overhaul.esp
      BetterQuestObjectives.esp
      FCO - Follower Commentary Overhaul.esp
      Animated Weapon Enchants.esp
      Combat Evolved - Core.esp
      dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp
      dD-Dragonborn-Dawnguard-EBT Patch.esp
      dD-Larger Splatter Size.esp
      Auto Unequip Ammo.esp
      Auto Unequip Helmet.esp
      Better Stealth AI for Followers.esp
      Customizable Camera.esp
      AddChoices01.esp
      Thieves Guild Requirements.esp
      Traps Are Dangerous.esp
      When Vampires Attack.esp
      BetterQuestObjectives-CRFPatch.esp
      AshRocks.esp
      CalienteVanillaArmorTweaks.esp
      Compelling Treasure Maps.esp
      Vividian - Weather Patch CoT.esp
      Natural Lighting and Atmospherics.esp
      ClimatesOfTamriel-Dungeons-Hazardous.esp
      ClimatesOfTamriel-Interiors-Warm.esp
      ClimatesOfTamriel-Dawnguard-Patch.esp
      ClimatesOfTamriel-Sound.esp
      ExpandedSnowSystems-CoT.esp
      PNENB_CoT-ESS-NLA-DGDB.esp
      ClimatesOfTamriel-Dragonborn-Patch.esp
      CoT-WeatherPatch.esp
      Vividian - Extended Weathers - CoT.esp
      ClimatesOfTamriel-Nights-Level-3.esp
      CoT-WeatherPatch_NL1.esp
      CoT-WeatherPatch_DB.esp
      ClimatesOfTamriel - Quieter Thunder.esp
      towConversation.esp
      Death Cam Duration Options.esp
      VioLens.esp
      GQJ_DG_vampireamuletfix.esp
      endlessSearch.esp
      Longer-Bleed-Out-Rate.esp
      NonSexLabAnimationPack.esp
      PNENB.esp
      RER.esp
      SeranaDialogEdit.esp
      SexLab Sound FX Replacer.esp
      SexLab Vanilla Voices.esp
      SPS - Sexlab Position Selector.esp
      SexLabStatsManipulator.esp
      vAutosaveManager.esp
      TradeBarter.esp
      Solstheim Climate Overhaul - COT compatibility.esp
      Improved Dragon Shouts - Dawnguard.esp
      Improved Dragon Shouts.esp
      Improved Dragon Shouts - Dragonborn.esp
      Combat Evolved - Damage.esp
      Guards Attack Hostiles.esp
      Duke Patricks - Skyrim Friction Fix.esp
      Combat Evolved - Stealth.esp
      AutoPV.esp
      Harder Trading - Sell Cap 10x.esp
      Potema Replacer.esp
      SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
      SOSRaceMenu.esp
      moveitLWT.esp
      Cloaks - Dawnguard.esp
      AnonymousPeople.esp
      College of Winterhold Entry Requirements.esp
      Better Dynamic Snow.esp
      NoStarterSpellsAllDllcsandUSKP.esp
      EpisodeParallax.esp
      Proper Aiming.esp
      dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Reduced.esp
      UIExtensions.esp
      NPC_Overhaul_V_1_.esp
      winterhold_improvements.esp
      CWIWCIPatch.esp
      SkyrimCoinReplacerRedux.esp
      Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
      ESFCompanions.esp
      aMidianBorn_ContentAddon.esp
      Complete Crafting Overhaul_Remade.esp
      imp_helm_legend.esp
      Weapons & Armor_TrueWeaponsLvlLists.esp
      Complete Crafting_TrueWeaponsLvlLists.esp
      Scarcity - Less Loot Mod.esp
      aMidianborn_Skyforge_Weapons.esp
      Grass Clipping Fix.esp
      WATER DG + DB.esp
      BetterDGEntrance.esp
      Inconsequential NPCs.esp
      Point The Way.esp
      RealisticWaterTwo.esp
      RealisticNeedsandDiseases.esp
      Unique Uniques.esp
      Unique Unique.esp
      Insanity's Red Eagle's Bane.esp
      NonEssentialChildren.esp
      Scarcity - 10x Loot Rarity.esp
      Scarcity - 4x Merchant Item Rarity.esp
      BetterQuestObjectives-NECPatch.esp
      Disease Descriptions_RND Compatibile.esp
      RealisticWaterTwo - Legendary.esp
      WATER-RND Legendary Patch.esp
      RND_Dawnguard-Patch.esp
      RND_Dragonborn-Patch.esp
      RND_USKP-Patch.esp
      Run For Your Lives.esp
      Radiant and Unique Potions Poisons and Booze.esp
      Elemental Staves.esp
      Cloaks.esp
      Inconsequential NPCs - CRF Compatibility Patch.esp
      fallentreebridges.esp
      Immersive Citizens - RRR patch.esp
      Immersive Patrols II.esp
      SkyrimImprovedPuddles-DG-HF-DB.esp
      Solstheim Landscape Overhaul.esp
      konahrik_accoutrements.esp
      Marriable Serana.esp
      USKP_NPCoverhaul_Patch.esp
      prostitutes.esp
      SexLab-AmorousAdventures.esp
      HearthfireChimneys.esp
      TimingIsEverything.esp
      RND_HearthFires-Patch.esp
      RND_AnimalLoot.esp
      CollegeDaysWinterhold.esp
      DarkSkyrim.esp
      SpousesEnhanced.esp
      Immersive Citizens - CRF patch.esp
      PilgrimsDelight.esp
      Argonian Access.esp
      WhiterunExterior.esp
      ThalmorInfluence1.esp
      SpousesEnhanced_Serana.esp
      Unbelievable Grass Two.esp
      DesyncBirdsOfPrey.esp
      CWIDawnDragonPatch.esp
      konahrik_accoutrements_db.esp
      ESFAela.esp
      CWINPCApachiiSkyHair.esp
      SPTConsistentOlderPeople.esp
      KKSDGWeightSliderFix.esp
      KKSDrBWeightFix.esp
      [MPX] NPC Gender Race Heights +Dawnguard.esp
      MatureSkinComplexions.esp
      Brawl Bugs CE.esp
      XPMSE.esp
      EnhancedGauldurAmuletENG.esp
      Ghosu - Auriel.esp
      Konahriks Privilege by Edhelsereg.esp
      Marriable Serana HF.esp
      Headtracking.esp
      skyforgedWeapons.esp
      skyforgedShields.esp
      BetterQuestObjectives-AMBSkyforgePatch.esp
      konahrik_accoutrements_dpe.esp
      SexLab Submit.esp
      SexLab Submit Serana.esp
      SexLab Eager NPCs.esp
      Gildergreen Regrown.esp
      MF_RadiantProstitution.esp
      HighHrothgarWindowGlow.esp
      Convenient Horses.esp
      Shields of Jorrvaskr by Hothtrooper44.esp
      DeadlyDragons.esp
      Dragon Combat Overhaul.esp
      dD-No Spinning Death Animation Merged.esp
      SkyTweak.esp
      AcquisitiveSoulGemMultithreaded.esp
      ERSO 30.1 - Better Expert Level.esp
      ERSO 30 - Better Enemy AI Dawnguard&Dragonborn.esp
      SexLab_SOS-Stapon.esp
      Toccata as Elisif.esp
      Serana.esp
      Valerica.esp
      Bijin Warmaidens - Merged.esp
      Bijin Wives.esp
      DawnguardDawnbreaker_HolyFireEd.esp
      Dawnbreaker_PeacefulExplosion.esp
      better_torches_brighter_torchlight.esp
      No Magic Ninja Dodge - No DLC.esp
      Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
      BetterQuestObjectives-AlternateStartPatch.esp
      DynDOLOD.esp
      Bashed Patch, 0.esp

Here is a Papyrus log of one of the crashes - I can't make heads or tails of it, but hopefully someone can.

[spoiler=Papyrus Log][10/17/2015 - 05:28:21PM] Papyrus log opened (PC)
      [10/17/2015 - 05:28:21PM] Function GetEffectMagnitudes in the empty state on type Ingredient does not exist. Function will not be flagged as callable from tasklets.
      [10/17/2015 - 05:28:21PM] Update budget: 1.600000ms (Extra tasklet budget: 1.600000ms, Load screen budget: 500.000000ms)
      [10/17/2015 - 05:28:21PM] Memory page: 128 (min) 512 (max) 76800 (max total)
      [10/17/2015 - 05:28:37PM] Cannot open store for class "MQ_CheckDeath", missing file?
      [10/17/2015 - 05:28:37PM] Cannot open store for class "MQPaar_CheckDeathEsbern", missing file?
      [10/17/2015 - 05:28:37PM] ERROR: Unable to bind script sslVanillaVoicesAlias to SexLabQuestVanillaVoices (5E0054A1) because their base types do not match
      [10/17/2015 - 05:28:37PM] Cannot open store for class "U2SystemWeaponSpeed", missing file?
      [10/17/2015 - 05:28:37PM] Cannot open store for class "KA_AdditemOnActivate", missing file?
      [10/17/2015 - 05:28:37PM] Cannot open store for class "KA_RevFogSCRIPT", missing file?
      [10/17/2015 - 05:28:37PM] Cannot open store for class "DsR__TIF__020253E5", missing file?
      [10/17/2015 - 05:28:37PM] ERROR: Unable to bind script DsR__TIF__020253E5 to topic info A80253E5 on because their base types do not match
      [10/17/2015 - 05:28:37PM] Cannot open store for class "DsR__TIF__02025960", missing file?
      [10/17/2015 - 05:28:37PM] ERROR: Unable to bind script DsR__TIF__02025960 to topic info A8025960 on because their base types do not match
      [10/17/2015 - 05:28:38PM] Cannot open store for class "_arissa_inpc_behavior", missing file?
      [10/17/2015 - 05:28:38PM] Cannot open store for class "chherdingquestscript", missing file?
      [10/17/2015 - 05:28:39PM] Cannot open store for class "KA_TWprojectileScript", missing file?
      [10/17/2015 - 05:28:39PM] ERROR: Unable to bind script KA_TWprojectileScript to (9F1187BB) because their base types do not match
      [10/17/2015 - 05:29:03PM] ERROR: Unable to bind script MQ_CheckDeath to alias delphine on quest MQPaarthurnax (0003FA16) because their base types do not match
      [10/17/2015 - 05:29:03PM] ERROR: Unable to bind script MQPaar_CheckDeathEsbern to alias esbern on quest MQPaarthurnax (0003FA16) because their base types do not match
      [10/17/2015 - 05:29:03PM] warning: Property InventorUpgradeDefault on script KRY_TVPlayerAliasScript attached to alias PlayerAlias on quest KRY_TradingMCMStartupQuest (62001831) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
      [10/17/2015 - 05:29:03PM] warning: Property Town on script mf_simplejob_locationchance attached to alias thePlayer on quest mf_Prostitute_SimpleJob (C8001D9C) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
      [10/17/2015 - 05:29:03PM] warning: Property City on script mf_simplejob_locationchance attached to alias thePlayer on quest mf_Prostitute_SimpleJob (C8001D9C) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
      [10/17/2015 - 05:29:03PM] warning: Property ThisQuest on script mf_solicitprostitute attached to mf_SoliciteProstitute (C800BA71) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
      [10/17/2015 - 05:29:03PM] ERROR: Property NPCTilma on script QF_SkyforgeSteelWeaponsQuest_02003DEF attached to SkyforgeSteelWeaponsQuest (82003DEF) cannot be bound because (0003BDE9) is not the right type
      [10/17/2015 - 05:29:03PM] warning: Property InventorUpgradeDefault on script TV_MCMScript attached to KRY_TradingMCMStartupQuest (62001831) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
      [10/17/2015 - 05:29:03PM] warning: Property T01ConclusionScene on script QF_T01_00023B6C attached to T01 (00023B6C) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
      [10/17/2015 - 05:29:03PM] warning: Property Alias_Delphine on script QF_MQ301_00044C56 attached to MQ301 (00044C56) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
      [10/17/2015 - 05:29:03PM] warning: Property Alias_ActorBountyExecute1 on script QF__SLSubmit_04001826 attached to _SLSubmit (C4001826) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
      [10/17/2015 - 05:29:03PM] warning: Property Alias_ActorBountyStay1 on script QF__SLSubmit_04001826 attached to _SLSubmit (C4001826) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
      [10/17/2015 - 05:29:03PM] warning: Property Alias_ActorBountyStay5 on script QF__SLSubmit_04001826 attached to _SLSubmit (C4001826) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
      [10/17/2015 - 05:29:03PM] warning: Property Alias_ActorBounty2 on script QF__SLSubmit_04001826 attached to _SLSubmit (C4001826) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
      [10/17/2015 - 05:29:03PM] warning: Property Alias_ActorBountyStay2 on script QF__SLSubmit_04001826 attached to _SLSubmit (C4001826) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
      [10/17/2015 - 05:29:03PM] warning: Property Alias_ActorBountyExecute3 on script QF__SLSubmit_04001826 attached to _SLSubmit (C4001826) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
      [10/17/2015 - 05:29:03PM] warning: Property Alias_ActorBounty5 on script QF__SLSubmit_04001826 attached to _SLSubmit (C4001826) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
      [10/17/2015 - 05:29:03PM] warning: Property Alias_ActorBountyExecute5 on script QF__SLSubmit_04001826 attached to _SLSubmit (C4001826) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
      [10/17/2015 - 05:29:03PM] warning: Property Alias_ActorBountyStay4 on script QF__SLSubmit_04001826 attached to _SLSubmit (C4001826) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
      [10/17/2015 - 05:29:03PM] warning: Property Alias_ActorBountyExecute2 on script QF__SLSubmit_04001826 attached to _SLSubmit (C4001826) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
      [10/17/2015 - 05:29:03PM] warning: Property Alias_ActorBounty1 on script QF__SLSubmit_04001826 attached to _SLSubmit (C4001826) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
      [10/17/2015 - 05:29:03PM] warning: Property Alias_ActorBountyStay3 on script QF__SLSubmit_04001826 attached to _SLSubmit (C4001826) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
      [10/17/2015 - 05:29:03PM] warning: Property Alias_ActorBountyExecute4 on script QF__SLSubmit_04001826 attached to _SLSubmit (C4001826) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
      [10/17/2015 - 05:29:03PM] warning: Property Alias_ActorBounty3 on script QF__SLSubmit_04001826 attached to _SLSubmit (C4001826) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
      [10/17/2015 - 05:29:03PM] warning: Property Alias_ActorBounty4 on script QF__SLSubmit_04001826 attached to _SLSubmit (C4001826) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
      [10/17/2015 - 05:29:03PM] ERROR: Property NPCTilma on script QF_SkyforgeSteelWeaponsQuest_02003DEF attached to SkyforgeSteelWeaponsQuest (7E440015) cannot be bound because (0003BDE9) is not the right type
      [10/17/2015 - 05:29:03PM] VM is freezing...
      [10/17/2015 - 05:29:03PM] VM is frozen
      [10/17/2015 - 05:29:03PM] Reverting game...
      [10/17/2015 - 05:29:03PM] ERROR: Unable to bind script KA_TWprojectileScript to (9F1187BB) because their base types do not match
      [10/17/2015 - 05:29:03PM] ERROR: Unable to bind script sslVanillaVoicesAlias to SexLabQuestVanillaVoices (5E0054A1) because their base types do not match
      [10/17/2015 - 05:29:03PM] ERROR: Unable to bind script DsR__TIF__02025960 to topic info A8025960 on quest CDW (A8000D63) because their base types do not match
      [10/17/2015 - 05:29:03PM] ERROR: Unable to bind script DsR__TIF__020253E5 to topic info A80253E5 on quest CDW (A8000D63) because their base types do not match
      [10/17/2015 - 05:29:04PM] ERROR: Unable to bind script MQ_CheckDeath to alias delphine on quest MQPaarthurnax (0003FA16) because their base types do not match
      [10/17/2015 - 05:29:04PM] ERROR: Unable to bind script MQPaar_CheckDeathEsbern to alias esbern on quest MQPaarthurnax (0003FA16) because their base types do not match
      [10/17/2015 - 05:29:04PM] warning: Property ThisQuest on script mf_solicitprostitute attached to mf_SoliciteProstitute (C800BA71) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
      [10/17/2015 - 05:29:04PM] ERROR: Property NPCTilma on script QF_SkyforgeSteelWeaponsQuest_02003DEF attached to SkyforgeSteelWeaponsQuest (7E440015) cannot be bound because (0003BDE9) is not the right type
      [10/17/2015 - 05:29:04PM] ERROR: Property NPCTilma on script QF_SkyforgeSteelWeaponsQuest_02003DEF attached to SkyforgeSteelWeaponsQuest (82003DEF) cannot be bound because (0003BDE9) is not the right type
      [10/17/2015 - 05:29:04PM] warning: Property InventorUpgradeDefault on script TV_MCMScript attached to KRY_TradingMCMStartupQuest (62001831) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
      [10/17/2015 - 05:29:04PM] warning: Property Town on script mf_simplejob_locationchance attached to alias thePlayer on quest mf_Prostitute_SimpleJob (C8001D9C) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
      [10/17/2015 - 05:29:04PM] warning: Property City on script mf_simplejob_locationchance attached to alias thePlayer on quest mf_Prostitute_SimpleJob (C8001D9C) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
      [10/17/2015 - 05:29:04PM] warning: Property Alias_Delphine on script QF_MQ301_00044C56 attached to MQ301 (00044C56) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
      [10/17/2015 - 05:29:04PM] warning: Property InventorUpgradeDefault on script KRY_TVPlayerAliasScript attached to alias PlayerAlias on quest KRY_TradingMCMStartupQuest (62001831) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
      [10/17/2015 - 05:29:04PM] warning: Property Alias_ActorBountyExecute1 on script QF__SLSubmit_04001826 attached to _SLSubmit (C4001826) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
      [10/17/2015 - 05:29:04PM] warning: Property Alias_ActorBountyStay1 on script QF__SLSubmit_04001826 attached to _SLSubmit (C4001826) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
      [10/17/2015 - 05:29:04PM] warning: Property Alias_ActorBountyStay5 on script QF__SLSubmit_04001826 attached to _SLSubmit (C4001826) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
      [10/17/2015 - 05:29:04PM] warning: Property Alias_ActorBounty2 on script QF__SLSubmit_04001826 attached to _SLSubmit (C4001826) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
      [10/17/2015 - 05:29:04PM] warning: Property Alias_ActorBountyStay2 on script QF__SLSubmit_04001826 attached to _SLSubmit (C4001826) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
      [10/17/2015 - 05:29:04PM] warning: Property Alias_ActorBountyExecute3 on script QF__SLSubmit_04001826 attached to _SLSubmit (C4001826) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
      [10/17/2015 - 05:29:04PM] warning: Property Alias_ActorBounty5 on script QF__SLSubmit_04001826 attached to _SLSubmit (C4001826) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
      [10/17/2015 - 05:29:04PM] warning: Property Alias_ActorBountyExecute5 on script QF__SLSubmit_04001826 attached to _SLSubmit (C4001826) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
      [10/17/2015 - 05:29:04PM] warning: Property Alias_ActorBountyStay4 on script QF__SLSubmit_04001826 attached to _SLSubmit (C4001826) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
      [10/17/2015 - 05:29:04PM] warning: Property Alias_ActorBountyExecute2 on script QF__SLSubmit_04001826 attached to _SLSubmit (C4001826) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
      [10/17/2015 - 05:29:04PM] warning: Property Alias_ActorBounty1 on script QF__SLSubmit_04001826 attached to _SLSubmit (C4001826) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
      [10/17/2015 - 05:29:04PM] warning: Property Alias_ActorBountyStay3 on script QF__SLSubmit_04001826 attached to _SLSubmit (C4001826) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
      [10/17/2015 - 05:29:04PM] warning: Property Alias_ActorBountyExecute4 on script QF__SLSubmit_04001826 attached to _SLSubmit (C4001826) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
      [10/17/2015 - 05:29:04PM] warning: Property Alias_ActorBounty3 on script QF__SLSubmit_04001826 attached to _SLSubmit (C4001826) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
      [10/17/2015 - 05:29:04PM] warning: Property Alias_ActorBounty4 on script QF__SLSubmit_04001826 attached to _SLSubmit (C4001826) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
      [10/17/2015 - 05:29:04PM] warning: Property T01ConclusionScene on script QF_T01_00023B6C attached to T01 (00023B6C) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
      [10/17/2015 - 05:29:06PM] warning: Property DarkSouls on script DLC1SeranaLevelingScript attached to (03003B8E) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
      [10/17/2015 - 05:29:06PM] warning: Property WindWalker on script DLC1SeranaLevelingScript attached to (03003B8E) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
      [10/17/2015 - 05:29:06PM] warning: Property MageArmor30 on script DLC1SeranaLevelingScript attached to (03003B8E) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
      [10/17/2015 - 05:29:06PM] warning: Property AugmentedFrost on script DLC1SeranaLevelingScript attached to (03003B8E) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
      [10/17/2015 - 05:29:06PM] warning: Property Bladesman90 on script DLC1SeranaLevelingScript attached to (03003B8E) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
      [10/17/2015 - 05:29:06PM] warning: Property Necromancy on script DLC1SeranaLevelingScript attached to (03003B8E) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
      [10/17/2015 - 05:29:06PM] warning: Property Bladesman60 on script DLC1SeranaLevelingScript attached to (03003B8E) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
      [10/17/2015 - 05:29:06PM] warning: Property MagicResistance30 on script DLC1SeranaLevelingScript attached to (03003B8E) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
      [10/17/2015 - 05:29:06PM] warning: Property MagicResistance50 on script DLC1SeranaLevelingScript attached to (03003B8E) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
      [10/17/2015 - 05:29:06PM] warning: Property MageArmor50 on script DLC1SeranaLevelingScript attached to (03003B8E) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
      [10/17/2015 - 05:29:06PM] warning: Property HackAndSlash60 on script DLC1SeranaLevelingScript attached to (03003B8E) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
      [10/17/2015 - 05:29:06PM] warning: Property SavageStrike on script DLC1SeranaLevelingScript attached to (03003B8E) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
      [10/17/2015 - 05:29:06PM] warning: Property HackAndSlash90 on script DLC1SeranaLevelingScript attached to (03003B8E) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
      [10/17/2015 - 05:29:18PM] Loading game...
      [10/17/2015 - 05:29:18PM] VM is thawing...
      [10/17/2015 - 05:29:18PM] SexLab MCM Loaded CurrentVerison: 16002 / 16002
      [10/17/2015 - 05:29:18PM] SEXLAB - LOADED: Version 16002 / 16002
      [10/17/2015 - 05:29:18PM] *****************************************************************************
      [10/17/2015 - 05:29:18PM] Spouses Enhanced is checking for compatible mods...
      [10/17/2015 - 05:29:18PM] *****************************************************************************
      [10/17/2015 - 05:29:18PM] ERROR: Cannot call IsInFaction() on a None object, aborting function call
      stack:
      [MSeranaMaintenance (A00A3E3B)].MSeranaMaintenanceScript.FixQuest() - "MSeranaMaintenanceScript.psc" Line 91
      [alias MSeranaPlayerAlias on quest MSeranaMaintenance (A00A3E3B)].MSeranaPlayerAliasScript.OnPlayerLoadGame() - "MSeranaPlayerAliasScript.psc" Line 7
      [10/17/2015 - 05:29:18PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp13"
      stack:
      [MSeranaMaintenance (A00A3E3B)].MSeranaMaintenanceScript.FixQuest() - "MSeranaMaintenanceScript.psc" Line 91
      [alias MSeranaPlayerAlias on quest MSeranaMaintenance (A00A3E3B)].MSeranaPlayerAliasScript.OnPlayerLoadGame() - "MSeranaPlayerAliasScript.psc" Line 7
      [10/17/2015 - 05:29:18PM] Spouses Enhanced mod scan result: Hearthfire=TRUE Dawnguard=TRUE MarriableSerana=TRUE SpousesEnhanced_Serana=TRUE
      [10/17/2015 - 05:29:18PM] [slamainscr ]: starting maintenance... Update frequency 120.000000
      [10/17/2015 - 05:29:18PM] SOS Maintenance: loaded version is 300004
      [10/17/2015 - 05:29:18PM] SOS Maintenance: 300004 is update
      [10/17/2015 - 05:29:18PM] ERROR: Cannot call Stop() on a None object, aborting function call
      stack:
      [CWIMCMenuQuest (31344D1D)].cwimcmenuscript.CWIMaintenance() - "CWIMCMenuScript.psc" Line 500
      [Active effect 3 on (00000014)].CWIMaintenanceHookScript.OnPlayerLoadGame() - "CWIMaintenanceHookScript.psc" Line 6
      [10/17/2015 - 05:29:19PM] =======================================[ VioLens - A Killmove Mod: Start ]========================================
      [10/17/2015 - 05:29:19PM]
      [10/17/2015 - 05:29:19PM] VioLens is now performing a compatibility check. Papyrus warnings about missing or
      [10/17/2015 - 05:29:19PM] unloaded files may follow. This is normal and should be ignored.
      [10/17/2015 - 05:29:19PM] =======================================[ VioLens - A Killmove Mod: Start ]========================================
      [10/17/2015 - 05:29:19PM] ~~~~~ Footprints: Initializing ~~~~~
      [10/17/2015 - 05:29:19PM] Cannot open store for class "jcontainers", missing file?
      [10/17/2015 - 05:29:19PM] ERROR: Unable to obtain function call information - returning None
      stack:
      [alias Player on quest VL_Player (57023F14)].VL_Player.VLLoadGame() - "VL_Player.psc" Line 41
      [alias Player on quest VL_Player (57023F14)].VL_Player.OnPlayerLoadGame() - "VL_Player.psc" Line 25
      [10/17/2015 - 05:29:19PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp1"
      stack:
      [alias Player on quest VL_Player (57023F14)].VL_Player.VLLoadGame() - "VL_Player.psc" Line 41
      [alias Player on quest VL_Player (57023F14)].VL_Player.OnPlayerLoadGame() - "VL_Player.psc" Line 25
      [10/17/2015 - 05:29:19PM] ===========================================[ VioLens - A Killmove Mod ]===========================================
      [10/17/2015 - 05:29:19PM] JContainers Not Installed.
      [10/17/2015 - 05:29:19PM] ===========================================[ VioLens - A Killmove Mod ]===========================================
      [10/17/2015 - 05:29:19PM] ERROR: File "CombatDramaOverhaul.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
      stack:
      .Game.GetFormFromFile() - "" Line ?
      [alias Player on quest VL_Player (57023F14)].VL_Player.VLLoadGame() - "VL_Player.psc" Line 59
      [10/17/2015 - 05:29:19PM] Combat Drama Overhaul Not Installed.
      [10/17/2015 - 05:29:19PM] [slamainscr ]: registered for maintenance
      [10/17/2015 - 05:29:19PM] ========== Auto Unequip Ammo: Scanning for supported plugins...
      [10/17/2015 - 05:29:19PM] ========== ERRORS RELATED TO MISSING FILES SHOULD BE IGNORED!
      [10/17/2015 - 05:29:19PM] ERROR: File "XFLMain.esm" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
      stack:
      [AUA (3B00C6C2)].AUAQuestScript.GameLoaded() - "AUAQuestScript.psc" Line 40
      [AUA (3B00C6C2)].AUAQuestScript.OnUpdate() - "AUAQuestScript.psc" Line 73
      [10/17/2015 - 05:29:19PM] ========== Auto Unequip Ammo: Scan complete.
      [10/17/2015 - 05:29:19PM] ERROR: Unable to call Is3DLoaded - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
      stack:
      [ (0005564D)].Actor.Is3DLoaded() - "" Line ?
      [Active effect 3 on (0005564D)].SOS_ActorMagicEffect_Script.ReSchlongify() - "SOS_ActorMagicEffect_Script.psc" Line 326
      [Active effect 3 on (0005564D)].SOS_ActorMagicEffect_Script.OnReSchlongify() - "SOS_ActorMagicEffect_Script.psc" Line ?
      [10/17/2015 - 05:29:19PM] ERROR: Unable to call Is3DLoaded - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
      stack:
      [ (0005564E)].Actor.Is3DLoaded() - "" Line ?
      [Active effect 5 on (0005564E)].SOS_ActorMagicEffect_Script.ReSchlongify() - "SOS_ActorMagicEffect_Script.psc" Line 326
      [Active effect 5 on (0005564E)].SOS_ActorMagicEffect_Script.OnReSchlongify() - "SOS_ActorMagicEffect_Script.psc" Line ?
      [10/17/2015 - 05:29:19PM] ERROR: Cannot call IsInFaction() on a None object, aborting function call
      stack:
      [MSeranaMaintenance (A00A3E3B)].MSeranaMaintenanceScript.MerchantFaction() - "MSeranaMaintenanceScript.psc" Line 57
      [alias MSeranaPlayerAlias on quest MSeranaMaintenance (A00A3E3B)].MSeranaPlayerAliasScript.OnPlayerLoadGame() - "MSeranaPlayerAliasScript.psc" Line 8
      [10/17/2015 - 05:29:19PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp6"
      stack:
      [MSeranaMaintenance (A00A3E3B)].MSeranaMaintenanceScript.MerchantFaction() - "MSeranaMaintenanceScript.psc" Line 57
      [alias MSeranaPlayerAlias on quest MSeranaMaintenance (A00A3E3B)].MSeranaPlayerAliasScript.OnPlayerLoadGame() - "MSeranaPlayerAliasScript.psc" Line 8
      [10/17/2015 - 05:29:19PM] ERROR: Cannot call IsInFaction() on a None object, aborting function call
      stack:
      [MSeranaMaintenance (A00A3E3B)].MSeranaMaintenanceScript.MerchantFaction() - "MSeranaMaintenanceScript.psc" Line 62
      [10/17/2015 - 05:29:19PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp7"
      stack:
      [MSeranaMaintenance (A00A3E3B)].MSeranaMaintenanceScript.MerchantFaction() - "MSeranaMaintenanceScript.psc" Line 62
      stack:
      [MSeranaMaintenance (A00A3E3B)].MSeranaMaintenanceScript.MerchantFaction() - "MSeranaMaintenanceScript.psc" Line 68
      [10/17/2015 - 05:29:19PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp6"
      stack:
      [MSeranaMaintenance (A00A3E3B)].MSeranaMaintenanceScript.MerchantFaction() - "MSeranaMaintenanceScript.psc" Line 68
      [10/17/2015 - 05:29:19PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp83"
      stack:
      [Active effect 3 on (0005564D)].SOS_ActorMagicEffect_Script.ReSchlongify() - "SOS_ActorMagicEffect_Script.psc" Line 326
      [Active effect 3 on (0005564D)].SOS_ActorMagicEffect_Script.OnReSchlongify() - "SOS_ActorMagicEffect_Script.psc" Line ?
      [10/17/2015 - 05:29:19PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp83"
      stack:
      [Active effect 5 on (0005564E)].SOS_ActorMagicEffect_Script.ReSchlongify() - "SOS_ActorMagicEffect_Script.psc" Line 326
      [Active effect 5 on (0005564E)].SOS_ActorMagicEffect_Script.OnReSchlongify() - "SOS_ActorMagicEffect_Script.psc" Line ?
      [10/17/2015 - 05:29:19PM] [slamainscr ]: starting maintenance... Update frequency 120.000000
      stack:
      [ (00055650)].Actor.Is3DLoaded() - "" Line ?
      [Active effect 5 on (00055650)].SOS_ActorMagicEffect_Script.ReSchlongify() - "SOS_ActorMagicEffect_Script.psc" Line 326
      [Active effect 5 on (00055650)].SOS_ActorMagicEffect_Script.OnReSchlongify() - "SOS_ActorMagicEffect_Script.psc" Line ?
      stack:
      [Active effect 5 on (00055650)].SOS_ActorMagicEffect_Script.ReSchlongify() - "SOS_ActorMagicEffect_Script.psc" Line 326
      [Active effect 5 on (00055650)].SOS_ActorMagicEffect_Script.OnReSchlongify() - "SOS_ActorMagicEffect_Script.psc" Line ?
      [10/17/2015 - 05:29:19PM] [slamainscr ]: registered for maintenance
      [10/17/2015 - 05:29:19PM] SpousesEnhanced validating outfit drawers...
      [10/17/2015 - 05:29:19PM] ========== Convenient Horses: Scanning for supported plugins...
      [10/17/2015 - 05:29:19PM] ========== ERRORS RELATED TO MISSING FILES SHOULD BE IGNORED!
      [10/17/2015 - 05:29:19PM] ERROR: File "Falskaar.esm" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
      stack:
      [CH (CA020329)].chquestscript.GameLoaded() - "CHQuestScript.psc" Line 122
      [CH (CA020329)].chquestscript.OnUpdate() - "CHQuestScript.psc" Line 157
      [10/17/2015 - 05:29:19PM] ERROR: File "Wyrmstooth.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
      stack:
      [CH (CA020329)].chquestscript.GameLoaded() - "CHQuestScript.psc" Line 123
      [10/17/2015 - 05:29:19PM] ERROR: File "Convenient Horse Herding.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
      stack:
      [CH (CA020329)].chquestscript.GameLoaded() - "CHQuestScript.psc" Line 124
      [10/17/2015 - 05:29:19PM] ERROR: File "XFLMain.esm" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
      stack:
      [CH (CA020329)].chquestscript.GameLoaded() - "CHQuestScript.psc" Line 125
      [10/17/2015 - 05:29:19PM] ERROR: File "UFO - Ultimate Follower Overhaul.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
      stack:
      [CH (CA020329)].chquestscript.GameLoaded() - "CHQuestScript.psc" Line 126
      [10/17/2015 - 05:29:19PM] ERROR: File "3DNPC.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
      stack:
      [CH (CA020329)].chquestscript.GameLoaded() - "CHQuestScript.psc" Line 127
      [10/17/2015 - 05:29:19PM] ERROR: File "HothFollower.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
      stack:
      [CH (CA020329)].chquestscript.GameLoaded() - "CHQuestScript.psc" Line 128
      [10/17/2015 - 05:29:19PM] ERROR: File "CompanionValfar.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
      stack:
      [CH (CA020329)].chquestscript.GameLoaded() - "CHQuestScript.psc" Line 129
      [10/17/2015 - 05:29:19PM] ERROR: File "CompanionArissa.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
      stack:
      [CH (CA020329)].chquestscript.GameLoaded() - "CHQuestScript.psc" Line 130
      [10/17/2015 - 05:29:19PM] ERROR: File "SkyTEST-RealisticAnimals&Predators.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
      stack:
      [CH (CA020329)].chquestscript.GameLoaded() - "CHQuestScript.psc" Line 131
      [10/17/2015 - 05:29:19PM] ========== Convenient Horses: Scan complete.
      [10/17/2015 - 05:29:19PM] ========== Convenient Horses: Unregistered for all key press events.
      [10/17/2015 - 05:29:20PM] ========================================[ VioLens - A Killmove Mod: End ]=========================================
      [10/17/2015 - 05:29:20PM]
      [10/17/2015 - 05:29:20PM] VioLens compatibility check complete.
      [10/17/2015 - 05:29:20PM]
      [10/17/2015 - 05:29:20PM] ========================================[ VioLens - A Killmove Mod: End ]=========================================
      [10/17/2015 - 05:29:20PM] ========== Convenient Horses: Registered for 3 key press events.
      [10/17/2015 - 05:29:20PM] InitWidgetLoader()
      [10/17/2015 - 05:29:20PM] ERROR: File "Chesko_Frostfall.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
      stack:
      [alias Player on quest ESFAelaCoreDialogue (B40012C5)].ESFAelaCorePlayerAliasScript.CompatibilitySetup() - "ESFAelaCorePlayerAliasScript.psc" Line 91
      [alias Player on quest ESFAelaCoreDialogue (B40012C5)].ESFAelaCorePlayerAliasScript.OnPlayerLoadGame() - "ESFAelaCorePlayerAliasScript.psc" Line 24
      [10/17/2015 - 05:29:20PM] ERROR: File "WoodsmansShack.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
      stack:
      [alias Player on quest ESFAelaCoreDialogue (B40012C5)].ESFAelaCorePlayerAliasScript.CompatibilitySetup() - "ESFAelaCorePlayerAliasScript.psc" Line 102
      [alias Player on quest ESFAelaCoreDialogue (B40012C5)].ESFAelaCorePlayerAliasScript.OnPlayerLoadGame() - "ESFAelaCorePlayerAliasScript.psc" Line 24
      [10/17/2015 - 05:29:20PM] SpousesEnhanced outfit drawer validation complete...
      [10/17/2015 - 05:29:20PM] *****************************************************************************
      [10/17/2015 - 05:29:20PM] Spouses Enhanced compat check DONE.
      [10/17/2015 - 05:29:20PM] *****************************************************************************
      [10/17/2015 - 05:29:20PM] ERROR: Unable to call Is3DLoaded - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
      stack:
      [Active effect 5 on (00055650)].SOS_ActorMagicEffect_Script.ReSchlongify() - "SOS_ActorMagicEffect_Script.psc" Line 329
      [10/17/2015 - 05:29:20PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp85"
      stack:
      [Active effect 5 on (00055650)].SOS_ActorMagicEffect_Script.ReSchlongify() - "SOS_ActorMagicEffect_Script.psc" Line 329
      [10/17/2015 - 05:29:20PM] ERROR: Unable to call Is3DLoaded - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
      stack:
      [Active effect 3 on (0005564D)].SOS_ActorMagicEffect_Script.ReSchlongify() - "SOS_ActorMagicEffect_Script.psc" Line 329
      [10/17/2015 - 05:29:20PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp85"
      stack:
      [Active effect 3 on (0005564D)].SOS_ActorMagicEffect_Script.ReSchlongify() - "SOS_ActorMagicEffect_Script.psc" Line 329
      stack:
      [Active effect 5 on (0005564E)].SOS_ActorMagicEffect_Script.ReSchlongify() - "SOS_ActorMagicEffect_Script.psc" Line 329
      stack:
      [Active effect 5 on (0005564E)].SOS_ActorMagicEffect_Script.ReSchlongify() - "SOS_ActorMagicEffect_Script.psc" Line 329
      [10/17/2015 - 05:29:21PM] ERROR: Cannot cast from None to ski_widgetbase[]
      stack:
      [iHUDControlQuest (1F000805)].ihudwidgetscript.initialize() - "iHUDWidgetScript.psc" Line 38
      [iHUDControlQuest (1F000805)].ihudcontrolscript.startUp() - "iHUDControlScript.psc" Line 93
      [iHUDMaintainanceQuest (1F002853)].iHUDMaintainanceScript.startUp() - "iHUDMaintainanceScript.psc" Line 20
      [alias PlayerAlias on quest iHUDMaintainanceQuest (1F002853)].iHUDLoadScript.OnPlayerLoadGame() - "iHUDLoadScript.psc" Line 11
      [10/17/2015 - 05:29:22PM] MC1: Polling Script Running V2
      [10/17/2015 - 05:29:23PM] ~~~~~ Footprints: Running Maintenance ~~~~~
      [10/17/2015 - 05:29:23PM] ~~~~~ Footprints VC: Checking if update is required. (Current Version: 1.000000) ~~~~~
      [10/17/2015 - 05:29:23PM] ~~~~~ Footprints VC: SkyUI Installed ~~~~~
      [10/17/2015 - 05:29:23PM] ~~~~~ Footprints: Switching to SKSE Footprints, SKSE Installed ~~~~~
      [10/17/2015 - 05:29:31PM] MC1: Polling Script Running V2
      [10/17/2015 - 05:29:37PM] VM is freezing...
      [10/17/2015 - 05:29:37PM] VM is frozen
      [10/17/2015 - 05:29:37PM] Reverting game...
      [10/17/2015 - 05:29:37PM] ERROR: Unable to bind script KA_TWprojectileScript to (9F1187BB) because their base types do not match
      [10/17/2015 - 05:29:37PM] ERROR: Unable to bind script sslVanillaVoicesAlias to SexLabQuestVanillaVoices (5E0054A1) because their base types do not match
      [10/17/2015 - 05:29:37PM] ERROR: Unable to bind script DsR__TIF__02025960 to topic info A8025960 on quest CDW (A8000D63) because their base types do not match
      [10/17/2015 - 05:29:37PM] ERROR: Unable to bind script DsR__TIF__020253E5 to topic info A80253E5 on quest CDW (A8000D63) because their base types do not match
      [10/17/2015 - 05:29:37PM] ERROR: Unable to bind script MQ_CheckDeath to alias delphine on quest MQPaarthurnax (0003FA16) because their base types do not match
      [10/17/2015 - 05:29:37PM] ERROR: Unable to bind script MQPaar_CheckDeathEsbern to alias esbern on quest MQPaarthurnax (0003FA16) because their base types do not match
      [10/17/2015 - 05:29:37PM] warning: Property ThisQuest on script mf_solicitprostitute attached to mf_SoliciteProstitute (C800BA71) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
      [10/17/2015 - 05:29:38PM] warning: Property InventorUpgradeDefault on script TV_MCMScript attached to KRY_TradingMCMStartupQuest (62001831) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
      [10/17/2015 - 05:29:38PM] warning: Property Town on script mf_simplejob_locationchance attached to alias thePlayer on quest mf_Prostitute_SimpleJob (C8001D9C) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
      [10/17/2015 - 05:29:38PM] warning: Property City on script mf_simplejob_locationchance attached to alias thePlayer on quest mf_Prostitute_SimpleJob (C8001D9C) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
      [10/17/2015 - 05:29:38PM] warning: Property InventorUpgradeDefault on script KRY_TVPlayerAliasScript attached to alias PlayerAlias on quest KRY_TradingMCMStartupQuest (62001831) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
      [10/17/2015 - 05:29:38PM] warning: Property Alias_ActorBountyExecute1 on script QF__SLSubmit_04001826 attached to _SLSubmit (C4001826) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
      [10/17/2015 - 05:29:38PM] warning: Property Alias_ActorBountyStay1 on script QF__SLSubmit_04001826 attached to _SLSubmit (C4001826) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
      [10/17/2015 - 05:29:38PM] warning: Property Alias_ActorBountyStay5 on script QF__SLSubmit_04001826 attached to _SLSubmit (C4001826) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
      [10/17/2015 - 05:29:38PM] warning: Property Alias_ActorBounty2 on script QF__SLSubmit_04001826 attached to _SLSubmit (C4001826) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
      [10/17/2015 - 05:29:38PM] warning: Property Alias_ActorBountyStay2 on script QF__SLSubmit_04001826 attached to _SLSubmit (C4001826) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
      [10/17/2015 - 05:29:38PM] warning: Property Alias_ActorBountyExecute3 on script QF__SLSubmit_04001826 attached to _SLSubmit (C4001826) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
      [10/17/2015 - 05:29:38PM] warning: Property Alias_ActorBounty5 on script QF__SLSubmit_04001826 attached to _SLSubmit (C4001826) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
      [10/17/2015 - 05:29:38PM] warning: Property Alias_ActorBountyExecute5 on script QF__SLSubmit_04001826 attached to _SLSubmit (C4001826) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
      [10/17/2015 - 05:29:38PM] warning: Property Alias_ActorBountyStay4 on script QF__SLSubmit_04001826 attached to _SLSubmit (C4001826) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
      [10/17/2015 - 05:29:38PM] warning: Property Alias_ActorBountyExecute2 on script QF__SLSubmit_04001826 attached to _SLSubmit (C4001826) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
      [10/17/2015 - 05:29:38PM] warning: Property Alias_ActorBounty1 on script QF__SLSubmit_04001826 attached to _SLSubmit (C4001826) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
      [10/17/2015 - 05:29:38PM] warning: Property Alias_ActorBountyStay3 on script QF__SLSubmit_04001826 attached to _SLSubmit (C4001826) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
      [10/17/2015 - 05:29:38PM] warning: Property Alias_ActorBountyExecute4 on script QF__SLSubmit_04001826 attached to _SLSubmit (C4001826) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
      [10/17/2015 - 05:29:38PM] warning: Property Alias_ActorBounty3 on script QF__SLSubmit_04001826 attached to _SLSubmit (C4001826) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
      [10/17/2015 - 05:29:38PM] warning: Property Alias_ActorBounty4 on script QF__SLSubmit_04001826 attached to _SLSubmit (C4001826) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
      [10/17/2015 - 05:29:38PM] warning: Property Alias_Delphine on script QF_MQ301_00044C56 attached to MQ301 (00044C56) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
      [10/17/2015 - 05:29:38PM] warning: Property T01ConclusionScene on script QF_T01_00023B6C attached to T01 (00023B6C) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
      [10/17/2015 - 05:29:38PM] warning: Property Act_DoActionOnlyOnce on script DLC2dunNchardakPedestalScript attached to (0701D4C9) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
      [10/17/2015 - 05:29:39PM] Loading game...
      [10/17/2015 - 05:29:40PM] VM is thawing...
      [10/17/2015 - 05:29:40PM] SexLab MCM Loaded CurrentVerison: 16002 / 16002
      [10/17/2015 - 05:29:40PM] SEXLAB - LOADED: Version 16002 / 16002
      [10/17/2015 - 05:29:40PM] *****************************************************************************
      [10/17/2015 - 05:29:40PM] Spouses Enhanced is checking for compatible mods...
      [10/17/2015 - 05:29:40PM] *****************************************************************************
      [10/17/2015 - 05:29:40PM] ERROR: Cannot call IsInFaction() on a None object, aborting function call
      stack:
      [10/17/2015 - 05:29:40PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp13"
      stack:
      [10/17/2015 - 05:29:40PM] Spouses Enhanced mod scan result: Hearthfire=TRUE Dawnguard=TRUE MarriableSerana=TRUE SpousesEnhanced_Serana=TRUE
      [10/17/2015 - 05:29:40PM] [slamainscr ]: starting maintenance... Update frequency 120.000000
      [10/17/2015 - 05:29:40PM] SOS Maintenance: loaded version is 300004
      [10/17/2015 - 05:29:40PM] SOS Maintenance: 300004 is update
      [10/17/2015 - 05:29:40PM] ERROR: Cannot call Stop() on a None object, aborting function call
      stack:
      [CWIMCMenuQuest (31344D1D)].cwimcmenuscript.CWIMaintenance() - "CWIMCMenuScript.psc" Line 500
      [Active effect 3 on (00000014)].CWIMaintenanceHookScript.OnPlayerLoadGame() - "CWIMaintenanceHookScript.psc" Line 6
      [10/17/2015 - 05:29:40PM] =======================================[ VioLens - A Killmove Mod: Start ]========================================
      [10/17/2015 - 05:29:40PM]
      [10/17/2015 - 05:29:40PM] VioLens is now performing a compatibility check. Papyrus warnings about missing or
      [10/17/2015 - 05:29:40PM] unloaded files may follow. This is normal and should be ignored.
      [10/17/2015 - 05:29:40PM] =======================================[ VioLens - A Killmove Mod: Start ]========================================
      [10/17/2015 - 05:29:40PM] ERROR: Static function IsInstalled not found on object jcontainers. Aborting call and returning None
      stack:
      [10/17/2015 - 05:29:40PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp1"
      stack:
      [10/17/2015 - 05:29:40PM] ===========================================[ VioLens - A Killmove Mod ]===========================================
      [10/17/2015 - 05:29:40PM] JContainers Not Installed.
      [10/17/2015 - 05:29:40PM] ===========================================[ VioLens - A Killmove Mod ]===========================================
      [10/17/2015 - 05:29:40PM] ERROR: File "CombatDramaOverhaul.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
      stack:
      [alias Player on quest VL_Player (57023F14)].VL_Player.VLLoadGame() - "VL_Player.psc" Line 59
      [10/17/2015 - 05:29:40PM] Combat Drama Overhaul Not Installed.
      [10/17/2015 - 05:29:40PM] ~~~~~ Footprints: Initializing ~~~~~
      [10/17/2015 - 05:29:40PM] [slamainscr ]: registered for maintenance
      [10/17/2015 - 05:29:40PM] ERROR: Cannot call IsInFaction() on a None object, aborting function call
      stack:
      [10/17/2015 - 05:29:40PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp6"
      stack:
      stack:
      [10/17/2015 - 05:29:40PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp7"
      stack:
      stack:
      [10/17/2015 - 05:29:40PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp6"
      stack:
      [10/17/2015 - 05:29:40PM] ========== Convenient Horses: Scanning for supported plugins...
      [10/17/2015 - 05:29:40PM] ========== ERRORS RELATED TO MISSING FILES SHOULD BE IGNORED!
      [10/17/2015 - 05:29:40PM] ERROR: File "Falskaar.esm" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
      stack:
      [CH (CA020329)].chquestscript.GameLoaded() - "CHQuestScript.psc" Line 122
      [10/17/2015 - 05:29:40PM] ERROR: File "Wyrmstooth.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
      stack:
      [CH (CA020329)].chquestscript.GameLoaded() - "CHQuestScript.psc" Line 123
      [10/17/2015 - 05:29:40PM] ERROR: File "Convenient Horse Herding.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
      stack:
      [CH (CA020329)].chquestscript.GameLoaded() - "CHQuestScript.psc" Line 124
      [10/17/2015 - 05:29:40PM] ERROR: File "XFLMain.esm" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
      stack:
      [CH (CA020329)].chquestscript.GameLoaded() - "CHQuestScript.psc" Line 125
      [10/17/2015 - 05:29:40PM] ERROR: File "UFO - Ultimate Follower Overhaul.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
      stack:
      [CH (CA020329)].chquestscript.GameLoaded() - "CHQuestScript.psc" Line 126
      [10/17/2015 - 05:29:40PM] ERROR: File "3DNPC.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
      stack:
      [CH (CA020329)].chquestscript.GameLoaded() - "CHQuestScript.psc" Line 127
      [10/17/2015 - 05:29:40PM] ERROR: File "HothFollower.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
      stack:
      [CH (CA020329)].chquestscript.GameLoaded() - "CHQuestScript.psc" Line 128
      [10/17/2015 - 05:29:40PM] ERROR: File "CompanionValfar.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
      stack:
      [CH (CA020329)].chquestscript.GameLoaded() - "CHQuestScript.psc" Line 129
      [10/17/2015 - 05:29:40PM] ERROR: File "CompanionArissa.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
      stack:
      [CH (CA020329)].chquestscript.GameLoaded() - "CHQuestScript.psc" Line 130
      [10/17/2015 - 05:29:40PM] ERROR: File "SkyTEST-RealisticAnimals&Predators.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
      stack:
      [CH (CA020329)].chquestscript.GameLoaded() - "CHQuestScript.psc" Line 131
      [10/17/2015 - 05:29:40PM] ========== Convenient Horses: Scan complete.
      [10/17/2015 - 05:29:40PM] ========== Auto Unequip Ammo: Scanning for supported plugins...
      [10/17/2015 - 05:29:40PM] ========== ERRORS RELATED TO MISSING FILES SHOULD BE IGNORED!
      [10/17/2015 - 05:29:40PM] ERROR: File "XFLMain.esm" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
      stack:
      [AUA (3B00C6C2)].AUAQuestScript.GameLoaded() - "AUAQuestScript.psc" Line 40
      [AUA (3B00C6C2)].AUAQuestScript.OnUpdate() - "AUAQuestScript.psc" Line 73
      [10/17/2015 - 05:29:40PM] ========== Auto Unequip Ammo: Scan complete.
      [10/17/2015 - 05:29:40PM] ========== Convenient Horses: Unregistered for all key press events.
      [10/17/2015 - 05:29:40PM] ERROR: Unable to call Is3DLoaded - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
      stack:
      [10/17/2015 - 05:29:40PM] ERROR: Unable to call Is3DLoaded - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
      stack:
      stack:
      [10/17/2015 - 05:29:40PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp83"
      stack:
      [10/17/2015 - 05:29:40PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp83"
      stack:
      stack:
      [10/17/2015 - 05:29:40PM] ========== Convenient Horses: Registered for 3 key press events.
      [10/17/2015 - 05:29:40PM] [slamainscr ]: starting maintenance... Update frequency 120.000000
      [10/17/2015 - 05:29:40PM] [slamainscr ]: registered for maintenance
      [10/17/2015 - 05:29:40PM] SpousesEnhanced validating outfit drawers...
      [10/17/2015 - 05:29:40PM] InitWidgetLoader()
      [10/17/2015 - 05:29:40PM] ========================================[ VioLens - A Killmove Mod: End ]=========================================
      [10/17/2015 - 05:29:40PM] VioLens compatibility check complete.
      [10/17/2015 - 05:29:40PM] ========================================[ VioLens - A Killmove Mod: End ]=========================================
      [10/17/2015 - 05:29:40PM] ERROR: File "Chesko_Frostfall.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
      stack:
      [alias Player on quest ESFAelaCoreDialogue (B40012C5)].ESFAelaCorePlayerAliasScript.CompatibilitySetup() - "ESFAelaCorePlayerAliasScript.psc" Line 91
      [10/17/2015 - 05:29:40PM] ERROR: File "WoodsmansShack.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
      stack:
      [alias Player on quest ESFAelaCoreDialogue (B40012C5)].ESFAelaCorePlayerAliasScript.CompatibilitySetup() - "ESFAelaCorePlayerAliasScript.psc" Line 102
      [10/17/2015 - 05:29:40PM] SpousesEnhanced outfit drawer validation complete...
      [10/17/2015 - 05:29:40PM] Spouses Enhanced compat check DONE.
      [10/17/2015 - 05:29:41PM] ERROR: Cannot cast from None to ski_widgetbase[]
      stack:
      [iHUDControlQuest (1F000805)].ihudwidgetscript.initialize() - "iHUDWidgetScript.psc" Line 38
      [iHUDControlQuest (1F000805)].ihudcontrolscript.startUp() - "iHUDControlScript.psc" Line 93
      [iHUDMaintainanceQuest (1F002853)].iHUDMaintainanceScript.startUp() - "iHUDMaintainanceScript.psc" Line 20
      [alias PlayerAlias on quest iHUDMaintainanceQuest (1F002853)].iHUDLoadScript.OnPlayerLoadGame() - "iHUDLoadScript.psc" Line 11
      [10/17/2015 - 05:29:41PM] ERROR: Unable to call Is3DLoaded - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
      stack:
      [10/17/2015 - 05:29:41PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp85"
      stack:
      [10/17/2015 - 05:29:41PM] ERROR: Unable to call Is3DLoaded - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
      stack:
      stack:
      [10/17/2015 - 05:29:41PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp85"
      stack:
      stack:
      [10/17/2015 - 05:29:43PM] ~~~~~ Footprints: Running Maintenance ~~~~~
      [10/17/2015 - 05:29:43PM] ~~~~~ Footprints VC: Checking if update is required. (Current Version: 1.000000) ~~~~~
      [10/17/2015 - 05:29:43PM] ~~~~~ Footprints VC: SkyUI Installed ~~~~~
      [10/17/2015 - 05:29:43PM] ~~~~~ Footprints: Switching to SKSE Footprints, SKSE Installed ~~~~~
      [10/17/2015 - 05:29:44PM] MC1: Polling Script Running V2

Any and all help appreciated. 
    • By DoYouEvenModBro
      Discussion thread:
      Ruffled Feather Moss Rocks-Dragonborn by michaelrw and SparrowPrince
      Wiki Link
      I didn't see this anywhere in the forums.
    • By ChilledHobo
      I'm currently working on a project for Skyrim to merge existing weapon and amour mods to gather in one file and a easy download. I have had success in getting the mods in level list and having people suggest mods, also all mod authors have given permission for me to use their mod. So what do you guys think?

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/70519/