Kuldebar

Question

OK, who is using these together and what's the word?

LOOT is the spiritual successor to BOSS, and was originally planned for release as BOSS v3. However, because it operates in a very different way to BOSS, it was decided to instead release it as a separate utility.

Re:fireundubh

Here's how I roll a load order:

• MO: Make sure that mods that overwrite stuff are placed below foundational mods, like the unofficial patches, fixes, and graphics replacers.
  • LOOT: Apply the load order.
  • Wrye Bash: Identify issues relating to missing masters and plugins with out-of-order masters.
  • MO: Remove mods with missing masters.
  • TES5Edit: Correct plugins with out-of-order masters. Save and exit.
  • TES5Edit: Load the entire load order and check for conflicts.
  • TES5Edit: Load conflicting mods and create a patch, if necessary.
  • LOOT: If I created a patch, apply a new load order.
  • Wrye Bash: Generate a bashed patch.
  • MO: Clear the overwrite folder except for the bashed patch and other patches.
  • FNIS: Try very hard to remember to run FNIS again.
  • Start a new game with Papyrus logging turned on.
  • Check BareTail real-time monitor of Papyrus log on second monitor for problems on initialization.
  • No problems? Exit, turn logging off, and play the game.
  • Get annoyed by the lack of some feature, go searching for a mod, create the mod instead, and go back to #1, never progressing any further in the main quest than Riverwood.

Step 11. FNIS: Try very hard to remember to run FNIS again.   Again? when does it get run elsewhere in the steps laid out?
    Also with Step 7. TES5Edit: Correct plugins with out-of-order masters. Save and exit.   <How do you do that. I have TES5edit set up to launch from within MO but don't know how to correct plugins with out-of-order master.
     Thank you
Edited by ntblood