Steam Rockstar Sale

Nearox

Not advertising, just saying that in case you haven't started Steam yet today or yesterday, there's an awesome sale on Steam this weekend with 80% discount on Rockstar games.

The best deal imo is GTA 3+ Vicy City + San Andreas + IV + Libery City for 10 Euro, which I just bought.

https://store.steampowered.com/sale/rockstarpublisherweekend2014

I never played L.A. Noire, not sure if I should buy that game now.

Edited by Nearox

I've just got L.A. Noire yesterday, interested in it. I'm not sure about getting the GTA bundle now, but I'd be damned if it wasn't such a good deal.

EDIT: Speaking of big sales, the Humble Weekly sale is now about... well, SEGA. Looks like the stars of this are actually the Total War series (well, excluding Rome 2) and the 10 games from Sega's Genesis/Mega Drive library. Weirdly, this sale does not contain any instances of star mascot Sonic - not even in the Genesis games (OK, German players get Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed instead of Typing of the Dead).

Still, nearly all the Total War games for $15 (or however much you want to pay for it), along with many other potentional interesting ones... yea.

Yeah, it is I'd say. A lot of ppl didn't like it, but I actually think they did a good job. It's fun and the story is good, although not as deep as MP1 and 2. That doesn't meant it's bad, it's different.

I haven't completed it yet, but I'm near the end I'd say.

...yes, I know they are on Steam itself, I was just lampshading that the Humble Sale about Sega for some reason didn't include them.

EDIT: Ooooh. That's what you meant. I arleady own Episode 1 on the Wii, and considering that I forked over around $35 or so in money this month (Overlord DLC for ME2 + Humble Sega + L.A Noire), I'll pass.

I got the humble sega bundle just for alpha protocol. I had it for xbox, and it got me like $3 trade in value. Now I own it forever, so that works for me.

I pulled the trigger on Max Payne 3. Why not? I actually have been playing a few things on my Steam list that I never got to like Blood Dragon and the second half of Sleeping Dogs. Now only 48 or so games I've never even downloaded to go.