Last few meters before SRLE achivement.

Malouz

Question

Hi everyone.

I'm currently at point : "All Good Things Must Come To An End" section BOSS and I'm in need of help for two points to go further and finally play a little. ^^

First :

After running BOSS, I get this error in the Boss logs:

• Hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp Active
  • Error: SPIKE.esm is not present or is not active. Skyrim will CTD when loading if using this file without it.
  • Bash Tag suggestion(s): {{BASH: Delev, Relev}}

Is it an "intentional error" or (as usual) did I miss something?

I've searched through GDO and Immersive Armor 7 mods listed in SRLE guide without finding it.

Second :

I'm not sure to have installed the Better Males mods correctly.

For "Better Males  Faces - GeonoxFaces" archive I have used the "Set data directory" command to the .Documenation and option[ SMOOTH FACE GEONOX OPTION ]Data folder, which is correct I suppose because this archive only contains textures.

But for the "Nudes - FavoredSoulMeshes - FlaccidVersion" mod, I kept the entire "Data" folder and replaced the meshes and textures by the "Body Hair 3" ones from the [bODY HAIR TEXTURES]. Was it correct?

Thanks in advance for your help.

And good night! ;)

Edited by Malouz

7 answers to this question

1. SPIKE.esm is no longer required. It used to be required for the previous version of GDO and IA. Ignore the message.

Faces: Install the main data directory, then install again with the [sMOOTH FACE...] option. The main dir is the only one that contains diffuse textures.

Body: Install the main data folder then install again with the Body Hair 3 option.

Ok thank you.

And during the TES5Edit part during this edit :

0001B1D5 Majhad

Conflicting Module(s):

Conflict Resolution: Use record from Bring Out Your Dead.esp then move the Items from Complete Crafting Overhaul_Remade.esp.

Problem Resolved: Death script from Bring Out Your Dead and item changes from Complete Crafting Overhaul Remade needed to be merged.

Do I have to overwrite "SteelSword "Steel Sword" [WEAP:00013989]" from BOYD.esp by "LItemWeapon1HKhajiitCertain_JSwordsCCO_PRIMARY [LVLI:4400FC98]" from CCO or just add this last one and raise the COCT count by one on the SR Conflict Resolution.esp?

Edited by Malouz

Are you absolutly sure? ::D:

Because this guide is veeeeeeeeery precise and when any counter has to be raised, it's written ... but not this time.

But anyway ... who really needs a "Steel sword" ... we're not in Requiem for now ... ::P:

Thank you Smile.

Edited by Malouz

I had to rebuild the SR conflict resolution.esp  from scratch after removing TC (to many Khajit merchants squashed to death ^^) and I fell on this edit :

030030D8 DLC1Durnehviir

Conflicting Module(s):

• Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp (Mod)
  • DeadlyDragons.esp (Mod)

Conflict Resolution: Use record from DeadlyDragons.esp then move the "UDGPDurnehviirDragonScript" and ANAM - Far Away Model from Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp.
Problem Resolved: Fixes from unofficial patches were not properly forwarded.

Problem, there's no UDP.esp in TES5 for this entry.

Is this a mistake for my part or what?