Malouz

Last few meters before SRLE achivement.

Question

Hi everyone.

I'm currently at point : "All Good Things Must Come To An End" section BOSS and I'm in need of help for two points to go further and finally play a little. ^^

First :

After running BOSS, I get this error in the Boss logs:

• Hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp Active
  • Error: SPIKE.esm is not present or is not active. Skyrim will CTD when loading if using this file without it.
  • Bash Tag suggestion(s): {{BASH: Delev, Relev}}

Is it an "intentional error" or (as usual) did I miss something?

I've searched through GDO and Immersive Armor 7 mods listed in SRLE guide without finding it.

Second :

I'm not sure to have installed the Better Males mods correctly.

For "Better Males  Faces - GeonoxFaces" archive I have used the "Set data directory" command to the .Documenation and option[ SMOOTH FACE GEONOX OPTION ]Data folder, which is correct I suppose because this archive only contains textures.

But for the "Nudes - FavoredSoulMeshes - FlaccidVersion" mod, I kept the entire "Data" folder and replaced the meshes and textures by the "Body Hair 3" ones from the [bODY HAIR TEXTURES]. Was it correct?

Thanks in advance for your help.

And good night! ;)

Edited by Malouz

7 answers to this question

1. SPIKE.esm is no longer required. It used to be required for the previous version of GDO and IA. Ignore the message.

Faces: Install the main data directory, then install again with the [sMOOTH FACE...] option. The main dir is the only one that contains diffuse textures.

Body: Install the main data folder then install again with the Body Hair 3 option.

Ok thank you.

And during the TES5Edit part during this edit :

0001B1D5 Majhad

Conflicting Module(s):

Conflict Resolution: Use record from Bring Out Your Dead.esp then move the Items from Complete Crafting Overhaul_Remade.esp.

Problem Resolved: Death script from Bring Out Your Dead and item changes from Complete Crafting Overhaul Remade needed to be merged.

Do I have to overwrite "SteelSword "Steel Sword" [WEAP:00013989]" from BOYD.esp by "LItemWeapon1HKhajiitCertain_JSwordsCCO_PRIMARY [LVLI:4400FC98]" from CCO or just add this last one and raise the COCT count by one on the SR Conflict Resolution.esp?

Edited by Malouz

The latter I should think, just the added items, but you could in theory do the whole thing in one - shouldn't hurt.

::):

Are you absolutly sure? ::D:

Because this guide is veeeeeeeeery precise and when any counter has to be raised, it's written ... but not this time.

But anyway ... who really needs a "Steel sword" ... we're not in Requiem for now ... ::P:

Thank you Smile.

Edited by Malouz

I had to rebuild the SR conflict resolution.esp  from scratch after removing TC (to many Khajit merchants squashed to death ^^) and I fell on this edit :

030030D8 DLC1Durnehviir

Conflicting Module(s):

• Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp (Mod)
  • DeadlyDragons.esp (Mod)

Conflict Resolution: Use record from DeadlyDragons.esp then move the "UDGPDurnehviirDragonScript" and ANAM - Far Away Model from Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp.
Problem Resolved: Fixes from unofficial patches were not properly forwarded.

Problem, there's no UDP.esp in TES5 for this entry.

Is this a mistake for my part or what?

This comes from the newest version of Unofficial Dawnguard Patch. That is 2.0.3. Do you have it installed?

Thanks Astakos.

The upgrade was installed but I've done a stupid "space mistake" renaming it so it was not activated. :whistling:  :wallbash: