Requiem Pack (WIP)

Thanks for your suggestions Nicopad. I think I'll just play the game and see what happens. If I encounter more npcs without clothes it might be easier to track down my problem. I think it's a load order problem, plugin conflicts or a missing plugin. But I will check install order to. Regarding the bashed patch, I don't see how importing names and stats could hurt. It might come down to user preference. At least one mod from REGS alter at least one item name and stats. I haven't checked conflicts in tes5edit but that stat can be reverted to requiems, if you want. If you want to use the REGS version of the item just make sure the regs esp has correct bash tags. The bash patch will, as you probably know and I have been taught by the kind users of the STEP forums and by trial and error using tes5edit, use name and stats from the last esp in the load order with name and stats tag. It shouldn't create anything game breaking if it is done wrong. It would just mean items with weight, value, damage/protection etc that is wrong.

Is your extended patch to be used instead of other patches or do we still have to use the other requiem patches ?

The Requiem patch is designed as a base to patch all the requiem conflicts with core mods. The step patches patch conflicts within step (not covered by my patch). To keep extended as modular as possible the patches required will be available at the nexus.

Since it contains Ars Metallica entries the extended patch needs a little rework, not much though. Hopefully Complete Crafting Overhaul will be used instead in the next STEP version.

What this means is for Core use the STEP Core patch and the STEP Pack Requiem patch. For Extended use STEP Extended patch (version without Ars Metallice will be provided soon), STEP Pack Requiem patch and 3 individual patches. Namely for Animated Weapon Enchants, Unique Potions and Bring Out Your Dead (version with one Consistent Older People entry forwarded as well is WIP). Load order should be:

STEP Core Patch

STEP Pack Requiem patch

Requiem BOYD patch

Bashed patch.esp

The rest can be handled by BOSS (for extended install only, additional mods might need to be moved before Requiem). BOSS probably won't recognize the other patches, just move them after the two mods patched.

I had a pretty big Requiem load order going, pretty much everything there was a patch for including Obis and I was going to post it but unfortunately BOSS squashed it via MO from another profile and I doubt I'll ever attempt it again. The bandits were all clothed. So much for that I suppose.

Boss shuffled it like a deck of cards it did. Boss hates Requiem, BUMM hates me.

Edit; Prior to the smash, old load order text.

Requiem.espRequiem - Resources.espRequiem - Heavy Shield Fix v1.7.3.espRequiem - Potions Weight.espRequiem - Immersive Weapons.espRequiem - Immersive Armors.espRequiem - HearthFires.espRequiem - Dragonborn.espRequiem - SIC Patch.espRequiem - SIC Patch - DLC2.espRequiem - Guard Dialogue Overhaul Patch.espRequiem - Immersive Patrols Merged All.espRequiem - USKP Patch.espOBIS.espOBISDB.esp

Only posting Requiem pertinent order, BOSS sorted everything else. If I remember correctly the OBIS and OBISDB esp were supplied by the patch for OBIS for Requiem.

This load order was working pretty well best I can remember.

** Just noticed I was not using CCO but can't remember why I wasn't as it usually is in all my load orders.

**I wish there was a toggle in MO to prevent BOSS from mucking with other profiles than the one I'm currently playing/working in. As it is now, if I need to run a Skyproc patch I rename the folder BOSS lives in so the patchers can not find it and then it runs without wrecking my load order. If I need to BOSS a load order for a Requiem load order I uninstall all of the Requiem related mods and patches, run BOSS and then reinstall Requiem after the sorting then BASH my patch and Tes5edit load to see if its gonna crash. I really and sincerely appreciate all of the work that goes into these tools and mods, don't get me wrong about that but you better take care when you BOSS your Requiem order or else. Well if you're an idiot like me and can not figure out how to use BUMM.

Edited by gollemodder

Ok, did some work, Amidianarmoraddon from book of silence (in SRLE) is not compatible with requiem for know because variants are not covered in the cco patch. Iron Brown armor for exemple can be crafted without the smithing perk.

Not to hard to fix i beleive but a bit long to do.

Decided to go without.

@Spock are you by any chance working at the same type of patch for a SRLE + REGS requiem patch and if not would you mind if I took your patch as a base to work on that (for personnal use for now)

I am actually playing a SRLE + REGS + REQUIEM + missing masters of your step patch -paarthumax

And i Mainly have to add CCO modifications to your patch.

Edited by Nicopad

Cool - that's the exact mix I'm patiently waiting for :)

STEP Core or Extended?  I'm hoping Extended.

Well mainly SRLE and Requiem the only mods from STEP I use are those needed in Spock Step Patch (ADS.esp, arvak, run for your lives) I removed paarthunax dilemna incompatible with REGS. When i am happy and have checked for some bugs i will be happy to share.

@spock if i am not wrong i removed from my previous load order, requiem pacth for waf and clothing fixes, trade and barter and aos, all covered by your patch.

(Sorry for the typos, English is not my native language)

Edited by Nicopad

Yes, all core mod's conflicts with Requiem are covered by my patch. REGS Incompatibility with Paarthurnax is something to be adressed in the REGS thread. Maybe they are willing to provide a patch. If that patch conflcits with Requiem please inform me.

I finally got a working graphics card! Powercolor r9 290. And it seems to be a good one: Currently @1140/1500, stock voltage +20 Power limit 77° vcore max, 97° VRM1 max. under heaven 4.0. No extensive testing yet though.

I still need to find out why ENB drops my fps from ~55 to ~35 without any effects enabled in some areas (only "use effects" makes a real difference). Maybe it's one of the fx files or some other hardware limit. But that's an issue for another thread.

Edited by Spock

@Spock, Paarthumax is back in game with REGS since they switched back to skyhaven merchants and more.

I think I have a working SRLE + REGS + one or two things + Requiem working !! Playing this evening to test.... Youpi :)

After a fue hours of playing everything ingame seems fine except for wild CTDs (every 5-45 mins depending, mostly outdoors and not reproductible) mostly when opening menus... I am open to suugestions but I don't think it comes from the mods.

Edited by Nicopad

Yes this is a tricky one. I can confirm that the pack as is works with STEP and SR:LE have had no problems - though still working on load order for Requiem mods. But when adding in REGS I have a problem in that the game wont start past the emblem - CTD. Obviously I have run my load order through TES5Edit and nothing came up, so not due to the usual missing master error. Often this can be caused by a problem with files in the Skyrim directory but they have not changed recently and were not causing problems for me till now.

Has anyone else come across this because I am keen to get these two packs working together with SR:LE, but could use some feedback on the type of problems caused etc.. before I start trawling through conflicts in TES5Edit (never been my strong point).

::): 

@smile44

Well as a starting point this load order is working... yet to many ctd's in game to be satisfiying.

# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.Skyrim.esmUpdate.esmUnofficial Skyrim Patch.espDawnguard.esmUnofficial Dawnguard Patch.espHearthFires.esmUnofficial Hearthfire Patch.espDragonborn.esmUnofficial Dragonborn Patch.espFalskaar.esmWyrmstooth.espSkyrim Project Optimization - Full Version.esmClimatesOfTamriel.esmETaC - RESOURCES.esmLanterns Of Skyrim - All In One - Main.esmmannyBlackRock.esmORS_MorthalPain.esmORS_SolitudeGate.esmWinterholdDestruction.esmREGS - Resources.esmDSAMG - Miraak Music Fixes.espRelightingSkyrim.espRelighting Skyrim - Update.espRelighting Skyrim - HearthFire.espWeapons & Armor Fixes_Remade.espClothing & Clutter Fixes.espChesko_Frostfall.espExpandedSnowSystems-CoT.espADS.espAOS.espmintylightningmod.espMintyLightningMod_COT_Patch.espTouringCarriages.espCutting Room Floor.espTradeBarter.espAMatterOfTime.espAshRocks.espAuto Unequip Ammo.espChesko_WearableLantern.espDual Sheath Redux.espEpisodeParallax.espHoldBorderBanners.espImmersive Patrols Merged All.espMoss Rocks.espMoss Rocks_DB.espORM-Arvak.espPilgrimsDelight.espPoint The Way.espSDO Full-LOD - Giant Campfires.espSDO Full-LOD - The Morthal Swamp Complete.espSDO Full-LOD - Whiterun Trundra Creeks.espSkyrim Immersive Creatures.espSkyrim Immersive Creatures - DLC2.espSkyrim Flora Overhaul.espSulfurRocks.espWetandCold.espWetandCold - Ashes.espFootprints.espFootprints - Ash.espRaceMenu.espRaceMenuPlugin.espRaceMenuOverlays.espKJ Tattoos.esptowConversation.espSkyUI.espiHUD.espAHZmoreHUD.espCloaks.esp1nivWICCloaksCRAFT.espExplosiveBoltsVisualized.espHothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.espImmersive Weapons.espimp_helm_imp.espImproved Closefaced Helmets_Legendary.espimp_guard_helm.espNightingaleArrows.espComplete Crafting Overhaul_Remade.espCCO_Frostfall_Patch.espGuard Dialogue Overhaul.espRequiem.espRequiem - Resources.espRequiem - Heavy Shield Fix v1.7.3.espRequiem - Immersive Weapons.espRequiem - Immersive Armors.espRequiem - Dragonborn.espRequiem - HearthFires.espRequiem - Wyrmstooth.espRequiem - Falskaar.espRequiem - Immersive Armors - Addon.espRequiem - Guard Dialogue Overhaul Patch.espRequiem - Hard Times.espRequiem - SIC Patch.espRequiem - SIC Patch - DLC2.espRequiem - WAF+Clothing and Clutter Fixes Patch.espRequiem - CCOR Patch.espRequiem - Dragonborn - CCOR Patch.espRequiem - SIC CCOR Patch.espRequiem - Immersive Patrols Merged All.espRequiem - Explisve Bolts Visualized test patch 1.espDeadlyDragons.espAdalMatar.espApple garden.espAuroraVillage.espCollegeOfWinterholdImmersive.espCWIDawnguardPatch.espCWIDragonbornPatch.espDaggercross_Alley.espDragonmournInn.espDSAMG - Greybeard Fix.espGildergreen Regrown.esphigh hrothgar overhaul.espImmersive Orc Strongholds.espInconsequential NPCs.espNightingale Hall.espOBIS.espOBIS - Requiem Patch - Named.espORS_ChaptersLinker.espORS_DremoraUpdate.espquest_pitfighter.espquest_pitfighter_dlc01.espRun For Your Lives.espSky Haven Temple M&M3.espSnowbound Acres.espTheDomain.espTheFrontier.espThe Paarthurnax Dilemma.espBook Covers Skyrim.espREQ - BCS Patch.espFalskaarDawnguard.espSkyFalls + SkyMills + DG + DB + FS + WT.espSkyFalls DB + FS Small Waterfalls.espSFO - Dragonborn.espSFO - Expanded Diversity.espConvenient Horses.espdD - Enhanced Blood Main.espdD-Dragonborn-Dawnguard-EBT Patch.espAOS_EBT Patch.espaMidianborn_Skyforge_Weapons.esp3DNPC.espClothing & Clutter_3DNPC_Patch.esp3DNPC - Requiem Patch.espDrinking Fountains of Skyrim.espETaC - Complete.espETaC - Complete LoS Patch.espETaC - Dragon Bridge South.espExpandedWinterholdRuins.espHelgen Reborn.espHelgen Reborn - Cyrodiil Frontier Patch.espRavenRockExpanded.espWhiterunAlivePiano.espDawnofRiften.espUnderstone Keep Repair.espHearthfireChimneys - ETaC.espREGS - Better City Entrances.espREGS - Better Docks.espPrometheus_No_snow_Under_the_roof.espPrometheus_NSUTR Falskaar Dock.espBetter Dynamic Snow.espPrometheus_NSUTR BDS Patch.espWEBS extended.espDawnofWindhelm.espProvincial Courier Service.espRealisticRoomRental.espRRR_3DNPC-Patch.espREGS - Cities.espREGS Patch - NSutR + RRR.espREGS Patch - CRF.espREGS Patch - 3DNPC.espREGS Patch - ORS.espEnhancedLightsandFX.espELFX - Exteriors.espREGS Patch - ELFX Exteriors.espELFX - Dawnguard.espELFX - Dragonborn.espClimatesOfTamriel-Dawnguard-Patch.espClimatesOfTamriel-Dragonborn-Patch.espAOS_COT-DG Patch.espClimatesOfTamriel Falskaar.espCoT-WeatherPatch.espCoT-WeatherPatch_DB.espCoT-WeatherPatch_Snow-40.espVividian - Exdended Weathers.espCoT-WeatherPatch_ESS.espApocalypse - The Spell Package.espApocalypse - Requiem Compatibility Patch.espBFSEffects.espDeadlySpellImpacts.espAOS_DSI Patch.espAnimated Weapon Enchants.espEnchantingAwakened.espEnchantingAwakenedRequiem.espEnchantingAwakenedFrostfallPatch.espEnchantingAwakenedAWEPatch.espDual Wield Parrying_SKSE.espThe Dance of Death - Ultimate Edition.espDOD Requiem patch.espdD-No Spinning Death Animation.espBeards.espBrows.espTheEyesOfBeauty.espThe Eyes Of Beauty - Elves Edition.espImproved Eyes Skyrim.espRealisticNeedsandDiseases.espRND_Dawnguard-Patch.espRND_HearthFires-Patch.espRND_Dragonborn-Patch.espRND_DrinkingFountains-Patch.espRND_ETaC-Patch.espRND_Requiem-Patch.espRND_USKP-Patch.espFalskaarRNDHotfix.espSPTConsistentOlderPeople.espAlternate Start - Live Another Life.espdD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.espRealisticWaterTwo.espREGS Patch - RWT.espRealisticWaterTwo - Legendary.espRealisticWaterTwo - Wyrmstooth.espRealisticWaterTwo - Waves - Wyrmstooth.espRealisticWaterTwo - Falskaar.espRealisticWaterTwo - Waves - Falskaar.espCWIELnFXPatch.espRRR_ELFX-Patch.espBCS - CCOR Patch.espELE-Interior Lighting.espELE DG-Interior Lighting.espELE HF-Interior Lighting.espELE DB-Interior Lighting.espSR Conflict Resolution.espREGS_SRLE_Patch.espSTEP Pack Requiem Patch.espBashed Patch, 0.espRequiem Conflict.espDual Sheath Redux Patch.espNPC Enchant Fix.esp

Edited by Nicopad