Requiem Pack (WIP)

This all looks fine, my first thought is that Requiem is a little high but looking closer there shouldn't be much that conflicts with Requiem after it, obviously CH needs to load after as it conflicts with Requiem so you want the CH files to win, but it also works before Requiem as well. RLO - Minor cities and towns interiors.esp was a dummy plugin as it wasn't completed I don't know if that is still the case if it is then you might want to remove that.

I hope this works out for you as with this load you should have a varied, interesting and challenging game though it could do with more population in towns and villages e.g. interesting NPCs for which there is a patch, and you might want to make sure you have some sort of follower mod as just one is going to be problematic for you especially in Bleak Falls Barrow and similar un-dead laden ruins.

Good luck.

::):

There is a patch for the dual pelts problem it is on the Requiem - SkyTest page it solves a problem with Hard Times and extra pelts. I have never had that problem but it should help those that do.

::):

I didnt think about the fact that I would need some followers to help me out with Requiem, good point! I installed "simple multiple followers" which seems to be totally compatible with both Interresting npcs and Requiem. Also got Interesting npcs by the way. Changed my load order ; placed requiem files at the bottom followed by all the mods needing to be placed after requiem (think I got them all). Also replaced the load order of Requiem itself as boss doesnt seem to place it based on Arizok's suggestions, which should be

Requiem.esp.Requiem - Dragonborn (optional)Requiem - SIC Patch.esp (optional)Requiem - SIC Patch DLC2.esp (optional)Requiem - WAF+Clothing and Clutter Fixes Patch.espRequiem - CCOR Patch.espRequiem - Dragonborn CCOR Patch.espRequiem - SIC CCOR Patch.esp

concerning CCO patch.

So here's my final load order and I think it should be soon ready to go :)

# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.Skyrim.esmUpdate.esmUnofficial Skyrim Patch.espDawnguard.esmUnofficial Dawnguard Patch.espHearthFires.esmUnofficial Hearthfire Patch.espDragonborn.esmUnofficial Dragonborn Patch.espApachiiHairFemales.esmApachiiHairMales.esmSkyrim Project Optimization - Full Version.esmClimatesOfTamriel.esmETaC - RESOURCES.esmLanterns Of Skyrim - All In One - Main.esmSPIKE.esmREGS - Resources.esmHighResTexturePack01.espHighResTexturePack02.espHighResTexturePack03.espUnofficial High Resolution Patch.espWeapons & Armor Fixes_Remade.espClothing & Clutter Fixes.espChesko_Frostfall.espMorning Fogs.espRainbows.espSplashofRain.espExpandedSnowSystems-CoT.espADS.espAOS.espBWS.espDragonShoutVoice.espIHSS.espImproved Combat Sounds v2.2.esprandomthunder.espThundering Shouts.espmintylightningmod.espMintyLightningMod_COT_Patch.espStaticMeshImprovementMod.espTradeBarter.esp83Willows_101BUGS_V4_HighRes_HighSpawn.espAuto Unequip Ammo.espBirdsHFclean.espBring Out Your Dead.espDead Body Collision.espImmersive Patrols Merged All.espLanterns Of Skyrim - All In One - RLO.espLanterns Of Skyrim - AIO - Dawnguard.espmanny Lantern Caretakers.espMoss Rocks.espMoss Rocks_DB.espORM-Arvak.espPilgrimsDelight.espPoint The Way.espRabbitsPlus.espRadiant and Unique Potions Poisons and Booze.espShootingStars.espSkyrim Immersive Creatures.espSkyrim Immersive Creatures - DLC2.espSkyrim Flora Overhaul.espSkyrimImprovedPuddles-DG-HF-DB.espTraps Make Noise.espWetandCold.espWetandCold - Ashes.espChesko_LoreBasedLoadingScreens.espFootprints.espNoxUE2.00.espRaceMenu.espRaceMenuPlugin.espSkyUI.espiHUD.espAMB Glass Variants Lore.espCloaks.espCloaks - Dawnguard.esp1nivWICCloaksCRAFT.espElemental Staves.espExplosiveBoltsVisualized.espHothtrooper44_Armor_Ecksstra.espHothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.espImmersive Weapons.espDr_Bandolier.espComplete Crafting Overhaul_Remade.espHarvestOverhaul.espHarvestOverhaulCreatures.espGuard Dialogue Overhaul.espGildergreen Regrown.espPerfect Whiterun_outside district by ReVan1199.espRiverwoodHuntingCabin.espThe Paarthurnax Dilemma.espwhiterun spruce by revan1199.espAppropriately Attired Jarls Redux.espBlockSparkles.espDifferently Ebony.espDistant DetailHF.espdynamic fires.espSkyFalls + SkyMills + DG + DB.espSFO - Dragonborn.espSFO - Expanded Diversity.espdD - Enhanced Blood Main.espdD-DG-DB-Immersive Creatures EBT Patch.espTheChoiceIsYours.espTheChoiceIsYours_Dawnguard.espThieves Guild Requirements.espaMidianborn_Skyforge_Weapons.espETaC - Complete.espETaC - Complete LoS Patch.espETaC - Dragon Bridge South.espWhiterunAlivePiano.espChesko_Step418_SN.espDawnofWindhelm.espDawnofRiften.espBFT Ships and Carriages - HF.espETaC - BFT Patch.espSoS - The Dungeons.espREGS - Cities.espSTEP Pack - REGS Patch.espRealistic Lighting Overhaul - Dungeons.espRealistic Lighting Overhaul - Dawnguard Interiors.espRealistic Lighting Overhaul - Minor Cities and Town Interiors.espRealistic Lighting Overhaul - Major City Exteriors.espRealistic Lighting Overhaul - Major City Interiors.espRLO - Major City Exteriors - No Guard Torches.espClimatesOfTamriel-Dawnguard-Patch.espClimatesOfTamriel-Dragonborn-Patch.espAOS_COT-DG Patch.espSupreme Storms - Cot Version.espCoT-WeatherPatch.espCoT-WeatherPatch_DB.espCoT-WeatherPatch_SupStorms.espCoT-WeatherPatch_ESS.espSoS - The Dungeons-PatchRLODungeons.espSoS - The Dungeons-PatchRLOMajorCityInteriors.espBFSEffects.espDeadlySpellImpacts.espDual Wield Parrying_SKSE.espdD-No Spinning Death Animation.espHarvestingAnimation.espBeards.espBrows.espkuerteeSimpleMultipleFollowers.espmoveit.espdD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.espSPTConsistentOlderPeople.espAnimated Weapon Enchants.espDawnguardRuneWeaponsFXSReplacer.espCCO_Frostfall_Patch.espImproved Closefaced Helmets_Legendary.espRequiem.espRequiem - Resources.espRequiem - HearthFires.espRequiem - Dragonborn.espRequiem - USKP Patch.espRequiem - Immersive Weapons.espRequiem - Immersive Armors.espRequiem - Immersive Armors - Addon.espRequiem - Immersive Patrols Merged All.esp

Requiem - SIC Patch.espRequiem - SIC Patch - DLC2.espRequiem - WAF+Clothing and Clutter Fixes Patch.espRequiem - CCOR Patch.espRequiem - Dragonborn - CCOR Patch.espRequiem - SIC CCOR Patch.espRequiem - Trade and Barter.espRequiem - Frostfall.espRequiem - SIC Patch - ARMOR .espRequiem - Bring Out Your Dead.espAOS_Requiem Patch.espConvenient Horses.espBetterQuestObjectives.espBetterQuestObjectives-Dawnguard.espBetterQuestObjectives-RequiemPatch.espApocalypse - The Spell Package.espApocalypse - Requiem Compatibility Patch.espThe Dance of Death - Ultimate Edition.espDOD Requiem patch.espRequiem - Guard Dialogue Overhaul Patch.esp3DNPC.esp3DNPC - Requiem Patch.espRealisticNeedsandDiseases.espRND_Dawnguard-Patch.espRND_HearthFires-Patch.espRND_Dragonborn-Patch.espRND_ETaC-Patch.espRND_Requiem-Patch.espRND_USKP-Patch.espethereal_elven_overhaul.espRequiem - Ethereal Elven Overhaul.espRealisticWaterTwo.espRealisticWaterTwo - Legendary.espWatercolor_for_ENB_RWT_RND.espSTEP Extended Patch.espBashed Patch, 0.esp

I would advise you to use my patch, put it after the STEP Extended patch in your load order. If you look at the master files, it's the exhaustive list of stuff forwarded, so you can throw out stuff like Requiem AOS patch, Requiem GDO patch etc.

Diverse Priests is not needed if you use clothing and clutter fixes.

Since you had no problem removing Ars Metallica, Extended needs some little forewarding: Copy the one overwritten entry from Consistent older People into the Requiem BOYD patch. Load it right before the bashed patch. Animated Weapon Enchants and Radiant and Unique Potions both need some forewarding too. You can either do it yourself (shouldn't be difficult if you know how to remove Ars Metallica entries) or wait till I release a patch, which should happen the next few days ::):

Did you check T5E for extended compatibility with the various weather and lighting mods? I couldn't find the time yet, but I bet there are a few entries overwritten. This is nothing gamebreaking or serious, you probably won't even notice but you might miss out some minor features.

thanks for the info!

To be honest I dont really have experience with TES5edit unfortunatly. I'll wait for your final patch hehe! I did however messed my "step extended patch" in tes5edit I think. I can run the game fine if the patch isnt loaded. But if it's checked the main menu never loads.. only the dragon emblem which is static. It's an infinite menu loading loop. I only deleted the Ars Metallica and Diverse Priest Masters from step extended.. maybe I did it the wrong way :/

I would have love to check various things in tes5 (concerning weather?lighting) but my knowledge of this programm is limited to cleaning for the moment. I'll have to find a way to not screw up my step patch at first! :P

*final thing, is it normal that "step pack - REGS patch" appears in orange in wrye bash? I think it has a problem with my load order maybe. maybe it's inoffensive too.

Without having tested anything: My guess would be that the patch still tries to load files from Ars Metallica causing the loading game to hang. Try installing Ars Metallica without the esp (so you got all the files) and see if the problem is still there.

I can't really help you with the requiem related issues, but both of you seem not to read the notes on REGS: Realistic Room Rental is NOT compatible with Requiem.

Weird i haven't had any issues with this one I think. Do you know what kind of problem it brings ?

@Nicopad, I went through your load order and found some patches that I am missing which I will download, Would you mind sharing your BOSS userlist.txt too since I found some smaller differences in our load orders?

Somethings I found in your load order that might be wrong (or else I am wrong) and stuff i have questions about:

Your clothing and clutter fixes install seems to have too many plugins? Only the complete version is needed (and the two misc files)

OBIS patches - you have installed other patches than those recommended. Why?

AOS climates of tamriel patch should be COT dawnguard version.

I will also redo my requiem load order since it seems wrong and try if my problems (nude NSFW bandits  ::): ) are fixed

Edit: I am curious about your Requiem Conflict.esp have you found any serious conflicts?

Edited by dreadflopp

Thks for the info, going to check on all that.

My requiem conflict is quite homemade and needs testing. Mainly trying to mix Deadly dragons and requiems (addind physical resistance and immunity to illusion, disarm shouts) and one or two other small changes I beleive  have to me made (overriding vendors list items with requiem hardtimes).

Then again might go to the trash bin very soon.

my user list (Doesn't include some changes, i was lasy and used the lock order in MO)

// Skyrim - BOSS Userlist Manager v6.7//UserCat: ――――――――― User Rules//Inactive: OVERRIDE: Requiem - Ethereal Elven Overhaul.esp//Inactive: AFTER: ethereal_elven_overhaul.esp//Inactive: OVERRIDE: Civil War Overhaul - Requiem Patch.esp//Inactive: AFTER: Civil War Overhaul.espOVERRIDE: Requiem - Immersive Armors - Addon.espAFTER: Requiem - Immersive Armors.esp//Inactive: ADD: Duke Conflict.esp//Inactive: BOTTOM: bashed patch//Inactive: ADD: STEP Core Patch.esp//Inactive: BOTTOM: compatibility patchesADD: BCS - CCOR Patch.espBOTTOM: compatibility patches//Inactive: ADD: RealisticNights COTWP IS fix.esp//Inactive: BOTTOM: Compatibility Patches//Inactive: ADD: RealisticNights-MPABpatch.esp//Inactive: AFTER: mpab.esp//Inactive: ADD: TSGLTR.esp//Inactive: AFTER: The Coenaculi.esp//Inactive: ADD: Realistic Nights NightEyePredatorVision.esp//Inactive: BOTTOM: Compatibility Patches//Inactive: ADD: RealisticNights torches magic lights.esp//Inactive: BOTTOM: compatibility patches//Inactive: ADD: RealisticNights-COTWP-SS-ESSpatch.esp//Inactive: BOTTOM: compatibility patches//Inactive: ADD: RealisticNights+COT+DB+DG.esp//Inactive: TOP: compatibility patchesADD: aMidianBorn_ContentAddon.espBOTTOM: overrides lateADD: CCO_Frostfall_Patch.espAFTER: Complete Crafting Overhaul_Remade.espADD: WEBS extended.espTOP: City Overhauls//Inactive: ADD: 0db2patch.esp//Inactive: BOTTOM: City Overhauls//Inactive: ADD: 0db2SECOND.esm//Inactive: AFTER: Dragon Break.esmADD: SkyFalls + SkyMills + DG + DB + FS + WT.espAFTER: SkyFalls + SkyMills Total edition.espADD: SkyFalls DB + FS Small Waterfalls.espAFTER: SkyFalls + SkyMills + DG + DB + FS + WT.espADD: Improved Closefaced Helmets_Legendary.espAFTER: imp_helm_imp.espADD: Vividian - Exdended Weathers.espAFTER: CoT-WeatherPatch_Snow-40.espOVERRIDE: Guard Dialogue Overhaul.espBEFORE: requiem.esp//Inactive: OVERRIDE: Requiem - Moonpath Patch.esp//Inactive: AFTER: moonpath_questdata.esp//Inactive: ADD: SkyTest RealisticAnimals&Predators - Requiem Patch.esp//Inactive: AFTER: SkyTEST-RealisticAnimals&Predators-Dragonborn.esp//Inactive: ADD: SkyTest RealisticAnimals&Predators - Requiem Patch - HearthFires.esp//Inactive: AFTER: SkyTest RealisticAnimals&Predators - Requiem Patch.esp//Inactive: ADD: SkyTest RealisticAnimals&Predators - Requiem Patch - Dragonborn.esp//Inactive: AFTER: SkyTest RealisticAnimals&Predators - Requiem Patch - HearthFires.espADD: OBIS - Requiem Patch - Named.espAFTER: OBISDB.espADD: OBISDB - Requiem Patch.espAFTER: OBIS - Requiem Patch - Named.esp//Inactive: ADD: RND_AnimalLoot.esp//Inactive: AFTER: rnd_drinkingfountains-patch.espOVERRIDE: REQ - BCS Patch.espAFTER: Book Covers Skyrim.esp//Inactive: ADD: StepReq conflict.esp//Inactive: BOTTOM: Bashed Patch//Inactive: ADD: iNeed.esp//Inactive: TOP: realism//Inactive: ADD: EnhancedMageExpForRequiem.esp//Inactive: AFTER: Requiem - Moonpath Patch.espADD: WetandCold - Holidays.espAFTER: WetandCold - Ashes.espADD: CCO_WAFTrueWeapons_Patch.espBOTTOM: compatibility patches//Inactive: ADD: CCO_SIC_Patch.esp//Inactive: BOTTOM: compatibility patchesADD: SR Conflict Resolution.espTOP: bashed patchOVERRIDE: ELE-Interior Lighting.espBOTTOM: extra lateOVERRIDE: ELE DG-Interior Lighting.espAFTER: ELE-Interior Lighting.espOVERRIDE: ELE HF-Interior Lighting.espAFTER: ELE DG-Interior Lighting.espOVERRIDE: ELE DB-Interior Lighting.espAFTER: ELE HF-Interior Lighting.esp//Inactive: ADD: REGS - SRLE.esp//Inactive: AFTER: SR Conflict Resolution.espADD: AHZmoreHUD.espBOTTOM: mcm modsADD: Requiem Conflict.espAFTER: REGS - SRLE.espADD: DOD Requiem patch.espAFTER: The Dance of Death - Ultimate Edition.espADD: Apocalypse - Requiem Compatibility Patch.espAFTER: Apocalypse - The Spell Package.espADD: RRR_3DNPC-Patch.espBOTTOM: City OverhaulsADD: DawnofRiften.espBOTTOM: Towns and VillagesADD: Understone Keep Repair.espBOTTOM: Towns and VillagesADD: HearthfireChimneys - ETaC.espBOTTOM: Towns and VillagesADD: REGS - Better City Entrances.espBOTTOM: Towns and VillagesADD: REGS - Better Docks.espBOTTOM: Towns and VillagesADD: REGS - Resources.esmBOTTOM: ESMsADD: REGS - Cities.espBOTTOM: City OverhaulsADD: REGS Patch - ORS.espAFTER: REGS - Cities.espADD: REGS Patch - 3DNPC.espAFTER: REGS - Cities.espADD: REGS Patch - CRF.espAFTER: REGS - Cities.esp//Inactive: ADD: REGS Patch - STEP Extended.esp//Inactive: AFTER: SoS - The Dungeons.espADD: REGS Patch - RWT.espAFTER: RealisticWaterTwo.espADD: Helgen Reborn - Cyrodiil Frontier Patch.espAFTER: Helgen Reborn.espOVERRIDE: 3DNPC.espBOTTOM: Overrides LateADD: Prometheus_No_snow_Under_the_roof.espBOTTOM: LandscapingADD: Prometheus_NSUTR Falskaar Dock.espAFTER: Prometheus_No_snow_Under_the_roof.esp//Inactive: ADD: REGS Patch - NSutR.esp//Inactive: AFTER: REGS - Cities.espADD: REGS Patch - NSutR + RRR.espAFTER: REGS - Cities.espADD: REGS Patch - ELFX Exteriors.espAFTER: ELFX - Exteriors.espADD: 3DNPC - Requiem Patch.espAFTER: 3DNPC.espADD: aMidianborn_Book of Silence_CCO.espAFTER: Complete Crafting Overhaul_Remade.espADD: Prometheus_NSUTR BDS Patch.espAFTER: REGS Patch - NSutR + RRR.esp//Inactive: ADD: REGS_SRLE_Patch.esp//Inactive: AFTER:

Also finally decided to go without trade and barter and bring out your dead.

Ok did the changes for CCF and Cot you where absolutely right.

The OBIS patch is continued so i went with that one (haven't tested the other one)

Last I am definitely wondering if the bashed patch is of use or if it breaks the leveling system of Requiem?? Smile44 can answer me maybe and tell us excatly which mod to delev relev etc...

@spock can we remove requiem patches when using your step extended requiem patch and which ones ?

Edited by Nicopad

I have reworked my load order, updated regs and installed some patches. Bandits now have armors and the game no longer crashes when I exit. Will play now and see if I'll run into any other issues. Here is my current load order (SR:LE, REGS, Requiem):

# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.

Skyrim.esm

Update.esm

Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp

Dawnguard.esm

Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp

HearthFires.esm

Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp

Dragonborn.esm

Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp

Falskaar.esm

Wyrmstooth.esp

Skyrim Project Optimization - Full Version.esm

ClimatesOfTamriel.esm

ETaC - RESOURCES.esm

Lanterns Of Skyrim - All In One - Main.esm

mannyBlackRock.esm

ORS_MorthalPain.esm

ORS_SolitudeGate.esm

WinterholdDestruction.esm

REGS - Resources.esm

DSAMG - Miraak Music Fixes.esp

RelightingSkyrim.esp

Relighting Skyrim - Update.esp

Relighting Skyrim - HearthFire.esp

Guard Dialogue Overhaul.esp

Weapons & Armor Fixes_Remade.esp

WeaponsArmorFixes_GuardDialogueOverhaul_Patch.esp

Clothing & Clutter Fixes.esp

Chesko_Frostfall.esp

Better Dynamic Snow.esp

AOS.esp

mintylightningmod.esp

MintyLightningMod_COT_Patch.esp

Vividian - AllinOne Presets.esp

TouringCarriages.esp

Cutting Room Floor.esp

StaticMeshImprovementMod-DragonbornTernFix.esp

StaticMeshImprovementMod-FurnitureChestSnowFix.esp

TradeBarter.esp

AMatterOfTime.esp

AshRocks.esp

Bring Out Your Dead.esp

Chesko_WearableLantern.esp

Dual Sheath Redux.esp

EpisodeParallax.esp

HoldBorderBanners.esp

Moss Rocks.esp

Moss Rocks_DB.esp

PilgrimsDelight.esp

Point The Way.esp

SDO Full-LOD - Giant Campfires.esp

SDO Full-LOD - The Morthal Swamp Complete.esp

SDO Full-LOD - Whiterun Trundra Creeks.esp

Skyrim Immersive Creatures.esp

Skyrim Immersive Creatures - DLC2.esp

Skyrim Flora Overhaul.esp

SulfurRocks.esp

WetandCold.esp

WetandCold - Ashes.esp

WetandCold - Holidays.esp

WEBS extended.esp

Footprints.esp

Footprints - Ash.esp

RaceMenu.esp

RaceMenuPlugin.esp

RaceMenuOverlays.esp

towConversation.esp

vAutosaveManager.esp

SkyUI.esp

iHUD.esp

SleepMenuExtender.esp

AHZmoreHUD.esp

Cloaks.esp

Cloaks - Dawnguard.esp

1nivWICCloaksCRAFT.esp

KTABladeOfWoe.esp

Improved Closefaced Helmets_Legendary.esp

Hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp

imp_helm_imp.esp

imp_guard_helm.esp

NightingaleArrows.esp

Complete Crafting Overhaul_Remade.esp

CCO_WAFTrueWeapons_Patch.esp

aMidianBorn_ContentAddon.esp

Requiem.esp

Requiem - Resources.esp

Requiem - Immersive Armors.esp

Requiem - Falskaar.esp

Requiem - Wyrmstooth.esp

Requiem - Bring Out Your Dead.esp

Requiem - Guard Dialogue Overhaul Patch.esp

AOS_Requiem Patch.esp

Requiem - HearthFires.esp

Requiem - USKP Patch.esp

Requiem - Dragonborn.esp

Requiem - SIC Patch.esp

Requiem - SIC Patch - DLC2.esp

Requiem - SIC Patch - ARMOR .esp

Requiem - WAF+Clothing and Clutter Fixes Patch.esp

Requiem - CCOR Patch.esp

Requiem - Dragonborn - CCOR Patch.esp

Requiem - SIC CCOR Patch.esp

AdalMatar.esp

Apple garden.esp

AuroraVillage.esp

Blacksmith Chests.esp

CollegeOfWinterholdImmersive.esp

CWIDawnguardPatch.esp

CWIDragonbornPatch.esp

Daggercross_Alley.esp

DragonmournInn.esp

DSAMG - Greybeard Fix.esp

Gildergreen Regrown.esp

tos_granitehall.esp

high hrothgar overhaul.esp

Immersive Orc Strongholds.esp

Inconsequential NPCs.esp

Inns and Taverns.esp

Nightingale Hall.esp

OBIS.esp

OBISDB.esp

ORS_ChaptersLinker.esp

ORS_DremoraUpdate.esp

quest_pitfighter.esp

quest_pitfighter_dlc01.esp

When Vampires Attack.esp

quest_seaofghosts.esp

Sky Haven Temple M&M3.esp

Snowbound Acres.esp

TheDomain.esp

TheFrontier.esp

The Paarthurnax Dilemma.esp

Book Covers Skyrim.esp

REQ - BCS Patch.esp

FalskaarDawnguard.esp

SkyFalls + SkyMills + DG + DB + FS + WT.esp

SkyFalls DB + FS Small Waterfalls.esp

SFO - Dragonborn.esp

SFO - Expanded Diversity.esp

Convenient Horses.esp

dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp

dD-DG-DB-Immersive Creatures EBT Patch.esp

Thieves Guild Requirements.esp

Nausicaa's Tweaker.esp

3DNPC.esp

3DNPC - Requiem Patch.esp

Clothing & Clutter_3DNPC_Patch.esp

Drinking Fountains of Skyrim.esp

ETaC - Complete.esp

ETaC - Complete LoS Patch.esp

ExpandedWinterholdRuins.esp

RavenRockExpanded.esp

tos_amber_guard.esp

tos_laintardale_hf.esp

WhiterunAlivePiano.esp

DawnofRiften.esp

Understone Keep Repair.esp

HearthfireChimneys - ETaC.esp

REGS - Better City Entrances.esp

REGS - Better Docks.esp

Prometheus_No_snow_Under_the_roof.esp

REGS Patch - NSutR.esp

Prometheus_NSUTR BDS Patch.esp

Prometheus_NSUTR Falskaar Dock.esp

DawnofWindhelm.esp

Provincial Courier Service.esp

REGS - Cities.esp

REGS Patch - CRF.esp

REGS Patch - 3DNPC.esp

REGS Patch - ORS.esp

EnhancedLightsandFX.esp

ELFX - Exteriors.esp

REGS Patch - ELFX Exteriors.esp

ELFX - Dawnguard.esp

ELFX - Dragonborn.esp

ClimatesOfTamriel-Dawnguard-Patch.esp

ClimatesOfTamriel-Dragonborn-Patch.esp

AOS_COT-DG Patch.esp

ClimatesOfTamriel Falskaar.esp

CoT-WeatherPatch.esp

CoT-WeatherPatch_DB.esp

CoT-WeatherPatch_Snow-40.esp

Vividian - Exdended Weathers.esp

BFSEffects.esp

DeadlySpellImpacts.esp

AOS_DSI Patch.esp

Dual Wield Parrying_SKSE.esp

dD-No Spinning Death Animation.esp

Beards.esp

Brows.esp

hornsareforever.esp

TheEyesOfBeauty.esp

The Eyes Of Beauty - Elves Edition.esp

RealisticNeedsandDiseases.esp

RND_Requiem-Patch.esp

FalskaarRNDHotfix.esp

Brynjolf & Vex Followers.esp

ESFAela.esp

Thieves Guild Followers.esp

Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp

dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp

CharGen Morphs.esp

RealisticWaterTwo.esp

REGS Patch - RWT.esp

RealisticWaterTwo - Legendary.esp

RealisticWaterTwo - Wyrmstooth.esp

RealisticWaterTwo - Waves - Wyrmstooth.esp

RealisticWaterTwo - Falskaar.esp

RealisticWaterTwo - Waves - Falskaar.esp

CWIELnFXPatch.esp

CCO_Frostfall_Patch.esp

AOS_RWT Patch.esp

BCS - CCOR Patch.esp

ELE-Interior Lighting.esp

ELE DG-Interior Lighting.esp

ELE HF-Interior Lighting.esp

ELE DB-Interior Lighting.esp

SR Conflict Resolution.esp

REGS - SRLE Patch.esp

Bashed Patch, 0.esp

SUM.esp

Edit: Sorry, I still have nude bandits. Not all of them though and they have cloaks. No idea what to check now.

Edited by dreadflopp

Edit: Sorry, I still have nude bandits. Not all of them though and they have cloaks. No idea what to check now.

One idea, how did you make your bashed patch ? i think must only use lvl list.

Another one, with MO it happened once that the textures didn't install with the mod, had to go to fomod pluging prefer = true and it worked, don't remember which one.

Edited by Nicopad

One idea, how did you make your bashed patch ? i think must only use lvl list.

Another one, with MO it happened once that the textures didn't install with the mod, had to go to fomod pluging prefer = true and it worked, don't remember which one.

Thanks, I have fomod prefer=true. If the textures wouldn't be installed the armors would be purple I think. They are actually not wearing armors. Will play a little more too see what happens when I find more bandits. The game is crashing on exit again btw.  When creating the bashed patch I merge leveled lists, names and stats. I think this is correct. Otherwise stats and names from mods like CCOR and WAF would not be used in the game, if it's not fixed in a patch. But I'm no expert so it would be better if someone else clarified.

I confirm I also have crash when exiting game.

No naked bandits but I have some purple armors... checking on my textures :)

About the bashed patch here is what is written in base requiem pack

Open Wyre Bash and right click on "Bashed Patch, 0.esp" and select rebuild patch - do not select any tweaks just make sure that the "Levelled lists" is selected and then click build patch and activate the esp.

You can also check your priority order of mods (on the left panel of MO) maybe some meshes are overwritten  ....

Edited by Nicopad

Thanks for the endorsements Smile :)

Please notify me if you find typos. I found really embarrassing ones in the permissions, I reuploaded the file...

Speaking of typos my FF spell checker (which I desperately need as you can see) doesn't work with the new forum software.

Thanks for the endorsements Smile :)

Please notify me if you find typos. I found really embarrassing ones in the permissions, I reuploaded the file...

Speaking of typos my FF spell checker (which I desperately need as you can see) doesn't work with the new forum software.

Is your extended patch to be used instead of other patches or do we still have to use the other requiem patches ?