Purple textures

Octopuss

Question

I thought I had everything running properly, but suddenly noticed some texture problems. For one, the big white square on the ground, and some purple parts of textures.

Does anyone have any idea what could be the most probable cause? Could it be some problem with fire effects maybe?

Posted ImagePosted Image

Edited by Octopuss

The dog SEEMS to have gone away (well, the texture, even though the dog is annoying as hell :D) after I set ipresentinterval back to 1. At least I believe that's the one setting I changed. I didn't reinstall the mod at all, though. It was something in settings.

I'll have to try again when I'm done reinstalling a few things.

Purple dog is gone, purple elven quiever as well.

I wish I wrote everything I did down, but I was just kinda experimenting with stuff.

What I did for sure was reenabling ipresentinterval in the ini, and I going through the little hell of doing the entire texture DDSOptimization. I also created new default Skyrim profile and then sort of created new one in MO, but I don't think that mattered much if at all.

I had an issue that i thought might help a few people .   SMIM was not installing the textures through mod organizer i tried newest version and the one reccommended by STEP i had to run the FOMOD through NMM in order for it to install the textures and not just meshes.  now my smim textures are working as intended.  hope this helps! 

Edited by warace